Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MK4 AUQ N75 adjust PID  (Read 801 times)
2stroket

« on: August 12, 2023, 11:36:27 AM »

Hi!!

I'm a still reader since 3 years. Got into the world of Winols/Tunerpro/EDC Suite - bevor in the older 1.9TDI Fraction (ACV/ASZ/ARL/AJM).
I think i'm on the way to understand basic things from ME7.

Tried many things, but yes... mostly compare other tunes - thats not the right way.
In the past months trying more and more to understand changes in the ME world.

Please look at my Log.. Got this boost spike which is okay to me but how can i smooth this out to not have this wired boost up and down

You can see on the log that the N75 Falls down from 77% to 74% and then this boost drop happens.

Where i have to adjust to prevent this?

TeknoFi

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2023, 12:44:13 PM »

I dont see much of problem in that log ..

the boost pressure follows the request = good

Only what i'd do is try to smooth a 3,2k-3,6k part in request.

These maps have an effect on the final boost request what you see in logs:
KFMIRL
LDRXN(ZK)
KFLDHBN

that could be evened out just with the help of those, with a small changes...I'd just go straight to LDRXN and KFLDHBN first and look what numbers they contain...

Up from 3600rpm everything looks decent for K03S? turbo, it should taper down after 4k, thats not a fault. You can put more request (raise KFLDHBN+LDRXN if needed) and turn your turbo into a real heat pump but that's hardly desired?

I can't offer anything else since I'm a beginner myself, it's worth reading a few times

https://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning#Specifying_requested_boost

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2023, 04:35:33 PM »

ME7logger or you aren't going to get anywhere.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: