Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hi from Belgium!  (Read 3984 times)
Buddhasteph

« on: June 22, 2013, 02:31:09 AM »

Hello everyone,

I am a electronics and automotive mechanics enthusiast, and I would like to go deeper in the connection between these two worlds!

After that my Alfa 147 Selespeed engine broke up, I decided to completely disassemble it, replace some parts and carefully reassemble it. My engine runs well for 20.000km Wink this was an opportunity to clearly see where electronics acts but not why.
I also had to play with the ECU (motronic ME 7.3.4) to clear some OBD fault, to setup the sequential gearbox,... through a elm327 chip and thanks to the software Fiatecuscan. I only know the minimum about the role of the ECU...

On the other side, I am doing a PhD in automotive combustion and I have learned a lot about digital electronics during my electromechanical engineer student years: basic board design and assembly, Microcontrollers programming, FPGA, real time OS,...

I would like to know much more about the ECU and be able to use my electronics skill with automotive electroincs! So I am happy to join your community!

Steph

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: