Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Soft limiter not turning off  (Read 436 times)
zorgas

« on: February 01, 2024, 10:05:50 AM »

VNMX (1157E) - The vehicle speed for activating the raised (normal) rev limit. Set this as low at it goes (1.25 km/h) so the launch control shuts off as soon as you start moving off the line.
DNMAXH (16304) - This is the RPM above rev limit when the fuel cut comes on. Tweaking this helps make more boost on the limiter. 50 RPM is a good start.
ITNMXH (16308) - Dwell time under lower limit before activating the upper limit. Set to 0.
NMAX (1630A) - Ends up being the launch RPM. 4500 is a good start.
NMAXOG (16312) - This is the raised RPM limit which becomes the standard limit. Set to your desired redline.
TMOTNMX (16316) - Coolant temp for activating raised (normal) rev limit. Set this at -48 so that you can rev past the low limit while car is warming up.
TNMXH (1631A) - This is the time duration of the raised (normal) rev limit. Set this to its maximum value of 655.3500 seconds. In theory, this may trigger at some point, but nobody has reported such a thing yet.
Some ECU's need:

CWNMAXMD (CWDNMAX?) (8-bit) - Codeword Drehzahlbegrenzung (Codeword for RPM limiter). Change from 0 to 1

I did all this, CWNMAXMD had to be changed because it would not work without it, but i still have a problem. The limiter does not turn off after the car starts moving. When stationary it works just fine, soft limiter at 4.5k rpm, but when i start moving, it does not let me rev past that limit. I thought it was suppose to turn off after the car starts moving ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: