Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: i need serious help in tuning and immo code  (Read 22407 times)
ziadoov

« on: May 02, 2011, 03:45:19 PM »

i heared alot that thers software can give u immo code .. anyone have idea about that ?
can u guys explain how to tune starting from A-Z  ?

THANK YOU ALL
julex

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 05:29:28 PM »

i heared alot that thers software can give u immo code .. anyone have idea about that ?
can u guys explain how to tune starting from A-Z  ?

THANK YOU ALL

I seriously try not to flame people but please read at least first 5 pages on each forum here, especially one post where somebody actually posted whole guide before you post something like this. Maybe then you can ask question worth answering in length...

Also, list you car model/year re immobilizer.
RaraK

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 08:14:10 PM »

do you mean you are looking for the SKC in your immo eeprom?
coreyj03

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 09:33:12 PM »

buy either vag dash com or vag tacho .  i have access to both  but i cant remember which one does immobilizer which i have used on several occasions
ziadoov

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 06:24:38 AM »

yes sir .. this is my problem .. skc in the immo eeprom and how to recode it .. is there any way to do it away of dealership ? any trusted software or interface ? ..
i have vcds and hex can interface .. but when u wanna change the immo code you need the original code which they dont provide u .. now i have audi a4 1800 turbo 2001 and it wont work because i changed the ecu and ask me for immo code .. i will appricated if u help me ..
julex

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 08:05:18 AM »

yes sir .. this is my problem .. skc in the immo eeprom and how to recode it .. is there any way to do it away of dealership ? any trusted software or interface ? ..
i have vcds and hex can interface .. but when u wanna change the immo code you need the original code which they dont provide u .. now i have audi a4 1800 turbo 2001 and it wont work because i changed the ecu and ask me for immo code .. i will appricated if u help me ..

There are three products you can try:
VAG Commander
VAG Tacho
VAG Dash

Reportedly all three have the capability to read the SKC code off the cluster, I have Vag Tacho but it failed doing this on my C5 cluster. I am getting VAG Commander in few days and will report. The Vag Tacho is supposed to be the stuff even though it hasn't worked for me but it would be a safe bet for you to get it and try yanking the code out.

go to ebay to obtain either one.
Cheers.
ziadoov

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 08:30:12 AM »

AG Tacho
VAG Dash

Reportedly all three have the capability to read the SKC code off the cluster, I have Vag Tacho but it failed doing this on my C5 cluster. I am getting VAG Commander in few days and will report. The Vag Tacho is supposed to be the stuff even though it hasn't worked for me but it would be a safe bt for you to get it and try yanking the code out.

Cheers.
[/quote]
i will buy VAG K + CAN COMMANDER V3.6 from chines website ... i dont know ifsomeone used it .. if u have any idea about that let me know plz .. they said it can recode the immo for all vag group ..
All_Euro

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 01:29:55 PM »

I used VagTacho on my 05 GLI 1.8T and it worked perfectly... just plugged in, got the code and recoded my new key. It doesn't work on newer models I was told. Found mine advertised on ebay by a VW mechanic/shop owner in the US.
carlossus

Leon Curpa Stg1+

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 02:39:38 PM »

Any program that can dump the readable part of the E2P will work. There's a thread here somewhere that details how to work out the SKC from the hex.

ah, here http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php/topic,300.msg1913.html#msg1913
bazaa

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 02:43:12 PM »

you need to read this thread
http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php/topic,89.msg271.html#msg271
as you need the skc from both ecu's ,vag tacho alone will be of no help, you will need to read the eeprom of the ecu to get the skc .
bazaa
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:52:42 PM by Tony@NefMoto » Logged
ziadoov

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 03:09:21 PM »

There are three products you can try:
VAG Commander
VAG Tacho
VAG Dash

Reportedly all three have the capability to read the SKC code off the cluster, I have Vag Tacho but it failed doing this on my C5 cluster. I am getting VAG Commander in few days and will report. The Vag Tacho is supposed to be the stuff even though it hasn't worked for me but it would be a safe bet for you to get it and try yanking the code out.

Cheers.

what kind of interface i have to use with VAG Tacho ?  i have hex-can the orignal one for vcds .. is that \work ? or i need another one?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:52:18 PM by Tony@NefMoto » Logged
carlossus

Leon Curpa Stg1+

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 03:19:12 PM »

VAG K+CAN Commander 2.5 successfully retrieved my SKC, using a cheap ebay KKL cable - same as I use for Nefmoto.
julex

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 03:21:24 PM »

VAG K+CAN Commander 2.5 successfully retrieved my SKC, using a cheap ebay KKL cable - same as I use for Nefmoto.

Really.... chinese clone Vag Commander software or which one?
ziadoov

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 03:24:05 PM »

cool .. is it the china one .. and what about the software where i can get it ? i found VAG K+CAN Commander 1.4 on ebay .. is it the same ? and where can i find 2.5 if not .. thank you
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 03:31:11 PM by ziadoov » Logged
carlossus

Leon Curpa Stg1+

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 03:38:50 PM »

cool .. is it the china one .. and what about the software where i can get it ? i found VAG K+CAN Commander 1.4 on ebay .. is it the same ? and where can i find 2.5 if not .. thank you

Go here http://www.vag-info.com/VAG%20Group%20products.htm

or

Try typing these words into your internet box "4 shared vag commander 2.5"

The choice is yours.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: