Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: ESKONF SAI delete  (Read 6748 times)
justinvw2646

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2020, 02:23:08 PM »

Try a throttle body basic setting. Basic setting 060. Once after a reflash I had mine idle kinda wonky. Did a throttle body adaptation and all was well. If this doesnt work I would suggest flashing back to 100% stock so you know for sure if it is a software or hardware problem. It is likely a software problem as it did not occur until after fiddling around, but stranger things have happened and parts die all the time.
bamofo

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2020, 06:57:32 AM »

If your still struggling with this, this is what i do.

ESKONF like you did both SAI / SAI Fuse
MSLUB - 0
CDSLS - 0
CWKONABG - 4

Most important... pull the fuse for SAI so it doesnt run in an unmetered manner. If you still have the pump plugged in then thats your problem. If you removed the fuse you should cap off where the SAI pumps into your engine so you dont get unmetered Air.

You shouldnt need to touch anything else. Confirm with us that you actually unplugged the pump.
TurboMMJ

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2021, 07:29:11 AM »

update

read s4wiki again and again and with your all advices here ,job is done car runs smooth, no starting issues so far

in conclusion s4wiki is the best starting point for us noobs 
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2021, 11:31:28 AM »

job is done car runs smooth, no starting issues so far

thank you for the update; these seems insignificant but they are of great use, since it helps noobs (and others) know for sure if something should be working for them or not.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: