Pages: [1]
Author Topic: N80 / EVAP Delete 1.8T  (Read 2167 times)
kalhan

« on: December 24, 2020, 02:43:33 AM »

Hello All,

I got a multimap on my car, I'm in contact with the tuner anymore.
I removed the EVAP or so called N80, I inserted a resistor but I still have a fault on VCDS concenring the N80 flow not in the limits.

Is it easy to remove this on a multimap ?
(I've been looking for S4 wiki, talking about "TEV" acronym but I don't have it in my binary based on a standard XDF, might be multimap ?!)

Thanks in advance,
Katak
aef

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 05:01:25 AM »

Multimap has nothing todo with eskonf

You should have a read for eskonf and you will find it easily when comparing to other files/definitions.

codewords are harder to find.

no file, no version = no help possible
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 10:59:21 AM »

Hello All,

I got a multimap on my car, I'm in contact with the tuner anymore.
I removed the EVAP or so called N80, I inserted a resistor but I still have a fault on VCDS concenring the N80 flow not in the limits.

Is it easy to remove this on a multimap ?
(I've been looking for S4 wiki, talking about "TEV" acronym but I don't have it in my binary based on a standard XDF, might be multimap ?!)

Thanks in advance,
Katak
multi maps are just switchable load, fuel, timing maps normally. its still a normal file with some switchable map routine. Eskonf (end staging table) is the configuration for i/o's if you have the n80 resistored youd wont have open circuit codes but youll still have codes for failed testing cdtes is code word for evap set bit to zero. you may need cdldp too but i dont think your car is equipped so if its already 0 just leave it

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: