Pages: [1]
Author Topic: help needed with 8D0907551G ecu  (Read 2033 times)
chris183

« on: April 24, 2021, 10:37:24 AM »

hi
i have an me7.1. ecu that someone previously tried to flash a b5 rs4 map onto , i have managed to write a standard file using KTAG and ive used a eeprom dump from a good ecu , but when i connect the ecu to VCDS it doesnt want to communicate with it , also when i wrote the origional file to the ecu it did not display any vin numbers , i assume the vin is stored in the eeprom so this should be present with the good eeprom file written to the ecu ? eeprom was written with a GQ-4X can someone tell me if im missing something here , thanks in advance !
kacperoooni

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 02:58:21 PM »

Wrong programming device or dumps. There is no magic with it. Get EEPROM from internet for this specific ecu number. The Ori flash. Flash it and then adapt immo.
bamofo

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 09:51:05 AM »

hi
i have an me7.1. ecu that someone previously tried to flash a b5 rs4 map onto , i have managed to write a standard file using KTAG and ive used a eeprom dump from a good ecu , but when i connect the ecu to VCDS it doesnt want to communicate with it , also when i wrote the origional file to the ecu it did not display any vin numbers , i assume the vin is stored in the eeprom so this should be present with the good eeprom file written to the ecu ? eeprom was written with a GQ-4X can someone tell me if im missing something here , thanks in advance !

Share your files and we can take a look.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: