Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Author Topic: Re: 032HN No Rear O2, No SAI. Stage Bleh.  (Read 43832 times)
guyver96

« on: August 27, 2016, 09:30:21 AM »

id like to know a bit ive downloaded just about every file I saw lol but I don't want put this into my ecu just yet...

I have a Newbeetle turbo s with the 1.8t awp motor will this work for me? My ecu is 06A906032LS I have the original bin and ive been trying to find a definition file so I can delete SAI and rear 02 since im running a 3'dp no cat and the sai Is blocked off at the dead no pump nothing... I didn't remove the stuff on the valve cover tho cause I didn't know which belongs to the SAI they all seem to be hooked up to eachother for vac... but my CEL is on cause of this...

Im currently stock running a 4barfpr and 440cc injectors to avoid the Lean condition Code I kept getting after the DP was put and Cat removed... id rather run run and screw up $20 spark plugs than blow the motor running lean..

Would greatly appreciate any help on this.
So would This HN file work properly in my LS ecu?
Carsinc

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 10:55:03 PM »

id like to know a bit ive downloaded just about every file I saw lol but I don't want put this into my ecu just yet...

I have a Newbeetle turbo s with the 1.8t awp motor will this work for me? My ecu is 06A906032LS I have the original bin and ive been trying to find a definition file so I can delete SAI and rear 02 since im running a 3'dp no cat and the sai Is blocked off at the dead no pump nothing... I didn't remove the stuff on the valve cover tho cause I didn't know which belongs to the SAI they all seem to be hooked up to eachother for vac... but my CEL is on cause of this...

Im currently stock running a 4barfpr and 440cc injectors to avoid the Lean condition Code I kept getting after the DP was put and Cat removed... id rather run run and screw up $20 spark plugs than blow the motor running lean..

You got bigger problems. You need to sort your hardware issues before you do anything software related.
guyver96

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 12:21:08 PM »

What hardware issues? The fpr and injectors? Ive tuned it down with lemmiwinks car runs great but i have an incorrect flow code along with a few others due to the sai and a cat effeciency code. The rich code i got rid of.

adam-

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 11:23:55 PM »

I'm not going to clutter up my thread with crap; but you're doing it all wrong.  You fitted bigger injectors than stock AND THEN A 4 BAR REG?! So you're now massively over-fuelling for literally no reason, then you "tuned it down" with lemmiwinks. 

There is nothing wrong with stock injectors for your ability just now.
guyver96

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 04:25:54 AM »

I have a Newbeetle turbo s with the 1.8t awp motor will this work for me? My ecu is 06A906032LS.

I have the original bin and ive been trying to find a definition file so I can delete the SAI and rear 02 since im running a 3'dp, no cat and the sai Is blocked off at the head, no pump, no egr...
I didn't remove the stuff on the valve cover cause I didn't know which belongs to the SAI they all seem to be hooked up to eachother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
guyver96

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 04:36:28 AM »

Current one.

Added linear throttle and more fuel on the overrun, takes 6 seconds before fuel cut occurs.

ARMD disabled too.

THIS IS NOT A FUEL SAVING MAP.  I'm getting like 26 around town, it's rich.

I like rich, I like flames and I love spending all my money on Veeeee powerz.
Adam i like the popping and flames too.

There wouldnt be clutter if ppl would just read the threads and not only what they want to judge ppl on.

NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 05:56:21 AM »

I have a Newbeetle turbo s with the 1.8t awp motor will this work for me? My ecu is 06A906032LS.

I have the original bin and ive been trying to find a definition file so I can delete the SAI and rear 02 since im running a 3'dp, no cat and the sai Is blocked off at the head, no pump, no egr...
I didn't remove the stuff on the valve cover cause I didn't know which belongs to the SAI they all seem to be hooked up to eachother.

You're lucky you even got his file as it shouldn't even be posted here.

This area is to discuss logs only.

Let's bring this topic back on course.

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
Google Talk: NOTORIOUS.VR
n00bs start here: http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
guyver96

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 10:40:32 AM »

Jesus christ you guys... im just looking  to delete the sai and rear 02 can i get a straight answer please.. thats all im asking for..
will this file work for me?
Thats it thats all im asking....
I didnt ask for anyones opinion on my injectors or fpr or anything else...

turbojohan

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 11:03:34 AM »

that's all in here http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning , right??
Should be too hard to delete SAI and Rear O2.
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2016, 11:24:26 AM »

Jesus christ you guys... im just looking  to delete the sai and rear 02 can i get a straight answer please.. thats all im asking for..
will this file work for me?
Thats it thats all im asking....
I didnt ask for anyones opinion on my injectors or fpr or anything else...

Stop crapping on this guys thread, this is your last warning.

If you're looking for hand outs go elsewhere.  The info you're looking for has been posted on this forum many times over.

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
guyver96

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 12:35:47 PM »

Stop crapping on this guys thread, this is your last warning.

If you're looking for hand outs go elsewhere.  The info you're looking for has been posted on this forum many times over.
Im not looking for hand outs just a simple yes or no! All i asked was if this file would work with my ecu. The wiki doesn't talk about the 1.8t it talks about the 2.7. But i guess a simple yes or no is too much to ask. I wonder what life would've been like if Einstein or Thomas Edison had been like you and the others who can't give a simple yes or no.

NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2016, 01:02:06 PM »

Im not looking for hand outs just a simple yes or no! All i asked was if this file would work with my ecu. The wiki doesn't talk about the 1.8t it talks about the 2.7. But i guess a simple yes or no is too much to ask. I wonder what life would've been like if Einstein or Thomas Edison had been like you and the others who can't give a simple yes or no.

Again, you've missed the point completely... this forum caters to the DIY mentality.  Taking other peoples files is not what anything is about here (you openly admitted here to collect all kinds of files - so it's clear you are here for just one thing so far).  So people are not answering you because the info you need is available 100 times over here.  Read up on it, and do it yourself. 

If you have specific questions on how to do it, start your own tread, explain what you've done and where you're stuck and someone will help you. 

adam-

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2016, 02:09:29 PM »

No, that file is not for you.  It's more than just an O2 and SAI delete.
guyver96

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2016, 02:17:44 PM »

Thank you Adam.

royce5950

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2016, 08:32:50 AM »

Again, you've missed the point completely... this forum caters to the DIY mentality.  Taking other peoples files is not what anything is about here (you openly admitted here to collect all kinds of files - so it's clear you are here for just one thing so far).  So people are not answering you because the info you need is available 100 times over here.  Read up on it, and do it yourself. 

If you have specific questions on how to do it, start your own tread, explain what you've done and where you're stuck and someone will help you. 

Spoken like a true gentleman

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COMAs low as just $50
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: