Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: .75 lambda at idle and low load throttle... great wot! Help!  (Read 18098 times)
up50lut3

« on: November 20, 2016, 10:51:36 PM »

hey all,

first let me give you as much background as i can, no logs infront of me, on a tablet)

awp 1.8t hs box

motor fresh as of 12k miles ago, sensor wise except the coolant temp.
t3/t4 50 trim .63 ar
440cc green giants right now, normal 550 genesis.
3bar fpr
vr6 maf housing
Sai, rear 02 deleted( correctly) n249, n80 sai all deleted in esconf also
basic corrections

tvub corrected
ktre corrected
maf scaled

So with that, that would be where i started to get the thing to run. Starts up, runs like a champ....When cold
as it warms up, somewhere around 40*C it goes rich as possible.  like pinned at .75 rich... this is also around the time when i notice that the car seems to pick up reading off the front 02 sensor.  after that, no mater what temp the car is at or the condition im in, its always .75 lambda

this seems to only be when im at idle, or when im at low loads via pedal position.if im accelerating lightly, at it climbs to over 30% load, it goes to what my requested lambda is, but once i keep the pedal at the lightly pressed, and im just cruising, it falls back to .75

on wot pulls, and basically everywhere else in general acc. it runs perfect. everytime( know i shouldnt) do pulls wiht boost, its great.
no cf's anywhere either.

not sure where i need to go with this as far as what maps to correct, but i don't want to drive it more than i have like this.. i mean, im running throught 5 gallons of 93, in a matter of 60  miles....

ive spend the last week or so defining my hs xdf, and have most eerything defined that i would need.

i have me7 logger installed, and have played with it, but have no idea how to put them into ecu xplot.... sorry, im trying

« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 10:59:39 PM by up50lut3 » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 10:53:44 PM »

LTFTs?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
up50lut3

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 10:59:55 PM »

LTFTs?

-1.6 % 02 correction at low load is -26%, so its about pegged
adam-

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 01:01:10 AM »

Try one thing at a time.  Stock MAF housing/sensor and then just injectors.  Then change the MAF.  Hell, put stock injectors and a stock MAF for that file in and run that. 
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 05:04:34 AM »

krkte factor / value?
littco

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 06:14:26 AM »

Changed MLHFM to reflect the VR6 3" maf correctly?
nubcake

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 09:52:56 AM »

Log the whole lamfa_w path to find out where the "richness" originates.
If you need some specific RAM vars - post your bin and whatever vars you want. No need for the tuned file, just the stock one is fine.
up50lut3

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 07:04:29 PM »

Try one thing at a time.  Stock MAF housing/sensor and then just injectors.  Then change the MAF.  Hell, put stock injectors and a stock MAF for that file in and run that. 

k will do

krkte 0.07436   
up50lut3

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2016, 07:05:24 PM »

If you need some specific RAM vars - post your bin and whatever vars you want. No need for the tuned file, just the stock one is fine.

k

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2016, 08:53:24 PM »

the problem isn't requested lambda.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
royce5950

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2016, 01:21:54 AM »

Is this in your mk3 with the 1.8t swap? if so, just from a logical standpoint. I'm imagining that your mk3 had a different fuel pump and your 1.8t ecu doesn't know that. try switching to the oem fuel pump for your 1.8t that the ECU was programmed to work with?

Honestly its just a mere idea. don't take it as anything more than that. I just know if I was going to do a swap, personally I would first make sure that I was bringing over absolutely every single component that the swapped engine relied on from the donor car when I do the swap. every sensor, every pump, every piece the ecu communicates with... everything... just to avoid discrepancies such as this. then go from there.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:27:36 AM by roycerollz5950 » Logged

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COMAs low as just $50
royce5950

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2016, 01:24:11 AM »

i emailed you. if your in my area I can help you get your logs open in ecuxplot in person. up50lut3@gmail.com was what I emailed.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COMAs low as just $50
adam-

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2016, 02:38:01 AM »

ECU doesn't comm with the pump.  The rail just holds a pressure dictated by a hardware FPR.  It isn't MED. Smiley
up50lut3

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2016, 12:25:59 PM »

Is this in your mk3 with the 1.8t swap? if so, just from a logical standpoint. I'm imagining that your mk3 had a different fuel pump and your 1.8t ecu doesn't know that. try switching to the oem fuel pump for your 1.8t that the ECU was programmed to work with?

Honestly its just a mere idea. don't take it as anything more than that. I just know if I was going to do a swap, personally I would first make sure that I was bringing over absolutely every single component that the swapped engine relied on from the donor car when I do the swap. every sensor, every pump, every piece the ecu communicates with... everything... just to avoid discrepancies such as this. then go from there.

it is... its mk4 everything.. harness and electronics, and yes a mk4 fuel pump
up50lut3

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2016, 12:29:40 PM »

lamfa_w... requested is 1... im currently without wheels, at the moment. so im justr doing this at idle. its 1 with actual .75

scaled maf back to oem 1.8t, and put the 1.8 sensor back in housing.

going back to stock injectors isnt possible right now, but that would kind of defeat the pourpose anyway, because i still need to get the car to run correctly with them.

fps is 3.... so in regards to hardware, it seems as tho your saying the only way to get this to not run rich is through hardware? thats no bueno if s0
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: