Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: help to id ecu from audi s4 265hp  (Read 18512 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2015, 09:13:20 PM »

Don't solder anything. Just get a bench flasher and use galletto and boot mode.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
bmw mads

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2015, 10:01:22 PM »

Don't solder anything. Just get a bench flasher and use galletto and boot mode.

i like to find away not to spent time on buying new eqiument and wait for post  to come when i got alot of good tool´s allready

i have a d-can/kkl inpa bmw cabel and will try to see if it will work with nefmoto soft. or i then will try fgtech in bootmode.

i just found out about mine is eu C/D box AGB engine code and what if different from each model. i dont no so much yet about s4 but hope it will come t me ;.)

Chris1982

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2015, 04:19:47 AM »

i like to find away not to spent time on buying new eqiument and wait for post  to come when i got alot of good tool´s allready

i have a d-can/kkl inpa bmw cabel and will try to see if it will work with nefmoto soft. or i then will try fgtech in bootmode.

i just found out about mine is eu C/D box AGB engine code and what if different from each model. i dont no so much yet about s4 but hope it will come t me ;.)

So are you doing boot mode the right way?
Connect bootpin to massa, turn on power and
after 2 seconds you take away massa from yout bootpin.

Now your ECU is in bootmode.
bmw mads

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2015, 06:40:19 AM »

i havent yet tryed boot mode. i only got the inpa cabel bmw. D-can . i now have try nefmoto and the pin121 12v power solution, but i get still error. whats wrong. i only have fgtech v54 but i cant find any tool boot info in help or prog folders. help me to get a step further please BG

[editors note: i fixed your post's quote tags. Please show that you can be at least a little detail oriented, or you're not going to get very far]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:44:14 AM by nyet » Logged
bmw mads

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2015, 06:44:34 AM »

i havent yet tryed boot mode. i only got the inpa cabel bmw. D-can . i now have try nefmoto and the pin121 12v power solution, but i get still error. whats wrong. i only have fgtech v54 but i cant find any tool boot info in help or prog folders. help me to get a step further please BG

cant post foto in zip or jpeg

[editors note: i fixed your post's quote tags. Please show that you can be at least a little detail oriented, or you're not going to get very far]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:46:28 AM by nyet » Logged
bmw mads

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2015, 06:45:48 AM »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B15UaaktQABmUGdQX0J0TGlyQVU/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B15UaaktQABmeTR2TU9hb0NtSTg/view?usp=sharing

link to foto of nefmoto

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:46:35 AM by nyet » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2015, 09:45:52 AM »

1) use print screen. Don't take a LITERAL picture of your laptop lol
2) show a bit of attention to detail when you are posting. If you are this sloppy when tuning, you're not going to get very far (i had to fix ALL THREE of your previous posts)
3) make sure immo is married or defeated entirely before flashing over obd (did you bother actually reading the error messages?)
4) is the ECU stock
5) have you tried bench flashing with NEF
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:48:59 AM by nyet » Logged

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
bmw mads

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2015, 08:10:59 PM »

1) use print screen. Don't take a LITERAL picture of your laptop lol
2) show a bit of attention to detail when you are posting. If you are this sloppy when tuning, you're not going to get very far (i had to fix ALL THREE of your previous posts)
3) make sure immo is married or defeated entirely before flashing over obd (did you bother actually reading the error messages?)
4) is the ECU stock
5) have you tried bench flashing with NEF

when i use mobil its slow and post out in the blu.

yes i read the errors. and the immo was only showne thies time when it chossed slow connection. then fast i get (with pin121on) the messag present not recived.

i acturly think the way all post are made and showed on i have to get use to.
(i dont have cut tool on my tuner xp pc i only use my livinroom pc win 7 thats why i had to take foto with phone)
the way i have done the setup is wiring from obd connector to ecu. and chose kpw2000.
but i when under setcion with immo off and read that. ( can i do boot mode with my inpa cabel and nefmoto bootmode )
thx for you help now i dont get this setup on bech.
bmw mads

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2015, 09:08:46 AM »

I really  need  help to get this read out.

To day i tryed several  method  to do boot mode and non of it have worked.
Pin 62 is that ignition .? And 21 for immo.
I tryed with non power and pin24 then power - off pin24 start bootmode in nefomoto but it disconnect after tying  3 times. Then i was not abel to do id ecu on nefo program. That i was abel to before boot mode was tryed. I also was abel to delete the dtc codes. But it still then wouldn't  read ecu. I then tryed in can with negative pool off and key on pin24 on power on oin24 off and read but it disconnected  again.  I have i vagscan handhold device  and se it use iso 9041 protocol  and paste kwp2000. So i then tryed useing the me7_095040 program but it will not open on my xp or win7 pc. It starts Sortly and closes Again. I tryed comado promt and run me7_095040 --help as described. But comando not understod. What can i do ? 
armageddon

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2015, 12:40:31 PM »

nefmoto can not be used on boot mode

you have to use galleto or other program

me7_095040 has to be used by cmd
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2015, 02:52:38 PM »

bootmode in nefomoto

You're fucking killing me.

http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning#Flashing_utilities

"The Nefmoto Free ECU Flashing Software and an eBay USB VAG KKL cable - The easiest and best supported method. Does not rely on boot mode, but will not flash bricked ECUs because bootmode support is not complete. "

Sigh

ECUx Plot

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2015, 02:54:49 PM »

i dont have cut tool on my tuner xp pc

That isn't possible.

ECUx Plot

bmw mads

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2015, 09:53:53 PM »

nefmoto can not be used on boot mode

you have to use galleto or other program

me7_095040 has to be used by cmd

why the hek is there so an bottom with boot mode if it cant use it ? humm what is the boot mode sellection in nefmoto then to?

i dont think this ecu will be read at all actuly becours i have try manny programs now but only id the ecu i can in all of them.

is there a guide on this forum to use the me7_95040 ?

the nefmoto and my inpa cabel D-can K works fine. an when i connect 9600buadrade is conneting up and right NAME on car so on but after a couppel of seks is dissonct it self or if i do reading ecu is said reading 100% fail.

all your fine wiki links and so on i have read the last week and also 5 times but STILL it anit working at all,  why can i find videos with nefmoto and boot mode on youtube?

i dont think it can kpw2000 now that the vagscan only can by iso 91041 i mean it was or similary it was not 95040 so maby chip has to get out on this EU box.
i also tried the pin121 immo also. also tryed on can to read out with nefmoto and key but still same error as all time

so just putting up link to someting that dont work is not killing help i think! i no you try to say same thing but its not working and i dont think wiring or my cabel or program  is the problem here at all. 
ddillenger

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2015, 09:56:04 PM »

You are making this complicated. Bootmode read/write that ecu.

Done.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2015, 09:57:32 PM »

There are two different nv devices on the ecu. One is the eeprom, the other is the flash.

Stop screwing around.

ECUx Plot

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: