Pages: [1]
Author Topic: help with A3 8P immo!  (Read 366 times)
totallynotproto

« on: April 05, 2024, 04:49:56 AM »

Hello Friends! I am new to the forum so please excuse me if I'm asking something that should be obvious! I recently got a cheap chinese remote control key to pair with my 2005 Audi A3 8P. After looking online for a bit, I figured I needed to get the SKC to pair it to the immo. My clone vcds cable would'nt work for k line so I bought a super cheap KKL cable(apparently i got the CH341SER chipset inside), not much success with it sadly, I was thinking of returning it. Would an FTDI cable be better for pulling the SKC off of the car, or should i get some flash tool to read an old dashboard that I have from the car(it was changed due to power consumption from electrical issues)? I tried using K+CAN Commander, kw1281test and VAG EEprom tool. The cluster shows up as KOMBIINSTR. VDO H73 in VCDS and seems to have 93c86 flash.  Thanks in advance
elektronik13

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 12:56:27 PM »

Hello Friends! I am new to the forum so please excuse me if I'm asking something that should be obvious! I recently got a cheap chinese remote control key to pair with my 2005 Audi A3 8P. After looking online for a bit, I figured I needed to get the SKC to pair it to the immo. My clone vcds cable would'nt work for k line so I bought a super cheap KKL cable(apparently i got the CH341SER chipset inside), not much success with it sadly, I was thinking of returning it. Would an FTDI cable be better for pulling the SKC off of the car, or should i get some flash tool to read an old dashboard that I have from the car(it was changed due to power consumption from electrical issues)? I tried using K+CAN Commander, kw1281test and VAG EEprom tool. The cluster shows up as KOMBIINSTR. VDO H73 in VCDS and seems to have 93c86 flash.  Thanks in advance
A3 in 2005 has crypto immo data, if you don't have other equipment, give up and entrust it to someone who knows how to do it
MirXas

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2024, 02:05:23 PM »

Hello Friends! I am new to the forum so please excuse me if I'm asking something that should be obvious! I recently got a cheap chinese remote control key to pair with my 2005 Audi A3 8P. After looking online for a bit, I figured I needed to get the SKC to pair it to the immo. My clone vcds cable would'nt work for k line so I bought a super cheap KKL cable(apparently i got the CH341SER chipset inside), not much success with it sadly, I was thinking of returning it. Would an FTDI cable be better for pulling the SKC off of the car, or should i get some flash tool to read an old dashboard that I have from the car(it was changed due to power consumption from electrical issues)? I tried using K+CAN Commander, kw1281test and VAG EEprom tool. The cluster shows up as KOMBIINSTR. VDO H73 in VCDS and seems to have 93c86 flash.  Thanks in advance
You can get SKC from ECU eeprom, but you also need CS bytes from cluster to make a dealer ID48 transponder and add it to immo data. If you don't have a tool to generate dealer id48 transponders, forget it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: