Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: im looking for a 2001 jetta 1.8t aww base map  (Read 8352 times)
banzaijetta

« on: February 25, 2019, 01:57:41 PM »

looking to mess with a few programs while i gather part to build my work bench.
if anyone has the map for the
2001 jetta 1.8t that had the k03 in it
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 06:43:18 PM »

If you are looking for a stock bin, post the ECU P/N

If you are looking for a tuned file, look elsewhere.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
banzaijetta

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 10:39:12 AM »

doesnt matter on part number im just looking to learn program while i build my work bench new to these programs iv used crome on most my hondas and just picked a jetta up and just looking to toy with a stock map before i attemped even hooking my car to a computer
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 10:43:21 AM »

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6955.0title=

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
dilly

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 10:45:06 AM »

doesnt matter on part number im just looking to learn program while i build my work bench new to these programs iv used crome on most my hondas and just picked a jetta up and just looking to toy with a stock map before i attemped even hooking my car to a computer

just like nyet said........ post your ecu number and software version so we can upload the stock file for you.
why not learn to "program" on your car's file? doesn't make sense

just a fyi. most things are manual with the me7x computers. nothing like crome where everything is there in front of you ready to click buttons
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 11:09:59 AM by dirtnasty » Logged
banzaijetta

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 06:44:31 AM »

06A 906 032 DL ECU
_nameless

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 06:46:41 AM »

Ok now type that into the search bar and poof a magical list of results will reveal themself.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
banzaijetta

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 07:38:17 AM »

just like nyet said........ post your ecu number and software version so we can upload the stock file for you.
why not learn to "program" on your car's file? doesn't make sense

just a fyi. most things are manual with the me7x computers. nothing like crome where everything is there in front of you ready to click buttons
i had gathered that kinda why i wont to play with tunner pro and nefmoto before hooking my car to it
dilly

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 11:35:29 AM »

i had gathered that kinda why i wont to play with tunner pro and nefmoto before hooking my car to it

before you try and edit your files and put a window in your engine, i suggest you read on flashing me7 before you have a nice silver paperweight with a part number on it.
make or buy a bench harness and learn bootmode and learn how to do checksums.

learn how me7 works. read the s4wiki about 5+ times

me7 is nowhere near how the honda ecu's and programs work. throw that info out and start over
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?action=search click link and type your ecu number...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 11:37:56 AM by dirtnasty » Logged
banzaijetta

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2019, 11:55:41 AM »

before you try and edit your files and put a window in your engine, i suggest you read on flashing me7 before you have a nice silver paperweight with a part number on it.
make or buy a bench harness and learn bootmode and learn how to do checksums.

learn how me7 works. read the s4wiki about 5+ times

me7 is nowhere near how the honda ecu's and programs work. throw that info out and start over
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?action=search click link and type your ecu number...

yea what i need doing was going to send my ecu out to boost dynamics and get another ecu to learn it i remember brinking a few phones in my day due to learning how to hack them took that an put it towards everything lol when it comes to code righting
dilly

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2019, 12:00:56 PM »

yea what i need doing was going to send my ecu out to boost dynamics and get another ecu to learn it i remember brinking a few phones in my day due to learning how to hack them took that an put it towards everything lol when it comes to code righting

ok sorry you have broken english.
i am not getting what you are saying. why would you send your ecu out and get another one?
buy one off ebay for 30$
you are contradicting yourself by sending out your ecu to get tuned yet you want to tune yourself?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 12:14:39 PM by dirtnasty » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2019, 12:34:13 PM »

yea what i need doing was going to send my ecu out to boost dynamics

Don't do that. Everything you need is in the community threads.

Learning what to do from a "pro tuner" file will only end in heartache.

ECUx Plot

prj

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2019, 02:45:02 PM »

My experience shows that if someone is incapable of correct punctuation they are rarely successful at this :p

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
banzaijetta

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2019, 11:07:39 AM »

My experience shows that if someone is incapable of correct punctuation they are rarely successful at this :p
got to love the trolls that have no life but yet can sit in there parents house and talk about ones weak points

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2019, 11:32:05 AM »

got to love the trolls that have no life but yet can sit in there parents house and talk about ones weak points

*they're
*one's

prj's not wrong. Tuning requires an unusually high attention to detail.

ECUx Plot

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: