Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Am I adjusting TVUB correctly?  (Read 31763 times)
Lost

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2014, 12:48:54 PM »

TVUB is for correcting injector latency dependent on voltage

FKVVS is for injector non-linearity

KFKHFM is for MAF non-linearity

Now, you can ignore those guidelines and correct fueling however you want.

But randomly changing things until things are "correct" if you don't know what your underlying issue is probably not the best approach.

I was not all over the place, I fixed my krkte, and it affected my idle.
Than I made mistake and worked with tvub, and it messed up other things.
Trial and error Smiley
It is perfect now, lesson learned
phila_dot

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2014, 01:44:04 PM »

Alright, then how exactly would you recommend fixing fueling? KFKHFM? I've spent the time to dial in a MAF, dial in the injectors, and still needed to clean it all up under open loop.

You need to isolate the error, identify the root cause, and utilize the appropriate correction.

Applying the software as designed works perfectly, but your method has to do this by design.
ddillenger

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2014, 02:01:22 PM »

I understand that, I was more asking YOUR thoughts on it. Especially when hitting the ps_w cap. I know we've hashed this out to death, and I know the proper way to do it, but honestly, does anybody do a perfect calibration?

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: