Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need help, flash went bad...  (Read 3104 times)
nitrorocket

« on: July 30, 2013, 06:23:01 AM »

Yesterday I tried to flash a car with a tune. Everything seemed to be going okay, except for that it was taking forever. It took about 60 minutes to get to 12%. For whatever reason it was loading extremely slow, but I'm not sure if that is normal or not because I have never used enough Moto. I'm used to flashes taking only a few minutes. After that sector was completed it continued onto the next flash sector. When it got to 15% it stopped working, said there was a communication error. It allowed me to retry that sector so I tried three times, Kept getting the same message after a while when it hit 15% again.

Any ideas, otherwise I am sending this thing out to somebody for flashing...

I already have the ecu boxed up and ready to ship out, i dont have time at the moment to spend on the car, just need it running again.

Thanks, i need help...

vdubnation
Turboman
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 07:35:48 AM »

hey i m in the usa and if you ship to me i could flash it and send it back.
catbed

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 08:46:05 AM »

Don't know what could be causing it, but have you tried flashing over boot mode?
nitrorocket

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 09:35:19 AM »

There is a local guy that volunteered for me, thank you guys I will keep you posted what the issue was.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: