Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Octavia rs 1.8t AUQ boost fluctuating at high rpm/ after gear change  (Read 2526 times)
krisiii

Hello, im having trouble with a stage 2 AUQ, it has a k04 oversized tip, full 76mm catless exhaust, forge blow off, big side mount ic, R8 coils, 100octane fuel, n249-n112-sai-second lambda delete, self tuned, running 1.25bar overboost and 1.1 till redline. Now the car is strong in 1-2-3 and than does some wierd stuff in 4-5, at like 80%throttle its ok but at wot the boost just goes nuts, jumping up and down to 1.4Bar and back to 1 around twice per second, and its not fun.. mind you this is only 4-5, nothing in 1-2-3, if shifting into 4 high rpm its ok for a second than starts doing it... hoping for some help, i don't know what is the problem. Thanks!
nyet
Administrator

wrong forum, ignores almost every single rule, not sure where start other than moving it or deleting it entirely.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=17551.0title=

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
krisiii

Sorry i was not sure where to post. this is my tune that suffers as described.
nyet
Administrator

Sorry i was not sure where to post. this is my tune that suffers as described.

Not sure how many more times I can post forum rules. Note this is the same link as I posted above.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=17551.0title=

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: