Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Help needed, audi a6 2.4 v6 timing maps  (Read 4636 times)
a1pp4

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2023, 05:37:07 AM »

You're not tuning jack shit, you haven't made a single log or even have a WBO2.

What you're doing is not tuning but playing theorycraft excel spreadsheets, which is even more of a waste of time than tuning this thing.
Ive had logged with vcds and me7logger, why need log about these what i asked?
Well i understand these things are waste of time for you who knows alot, but in my opinion i havent wasted my time when learning and trying understand what to do, like how to change fuel, timing etc.. and take logs...
prj

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2023, 05:48:57 AM »

Ive had logged with vcds and me7logger, why need log about these what i asked?
There isn't a single log posted in this thread.

Well i understand these things are waste of time for you who knows alot, but in my opinion i havent wasted my time when learning and trying understand what to do, like how to change fuel, timing etc.. and take logs...
You need to stop posting everything that comes into your head and start reading and doing.

The first step for you is to seriously sit down and read about the combustion process.
You're messing around with the ECU, but it is clear you do not understand what you want to accomplish.

The issue is not understanding or not understand the ECU, the issue is not understanding how the engine works, and then you throw a complex engine management system on top of that.
Maybe get a simple project car with a standalone ECU and tune that from scratch without any "base map" or anything else, and after you understand what your goal is, you can start messing with ME7 to get you there.

Furthermore, everything you're asking on here has been answered and discussed before, and a lot of info is on the wiki as well.
If you are unable to do research yourself and work on your own without asking for a handout every few minutes, then you're just not going to get very far in this...
Get the english Alfa FR and read about the parameters instead of asking about every single little thing on the forum.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: