Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: howto lower warming up RPM in my Audi A4 3.0 V6 ASN engine.  (Read 9415 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2016, 12:21:13 PM »

For completeness, to pass readiness? MSLUB etc?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Otrabajo

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2016, 12:55:02 PM »

If you are in the US you might have issues passing readiness with that codeword set to 0.
Just saying.

Not relevant to the OP, but if anyone else decides to do this.
If you don't care about readiness (you are outside the US) then always set this codeword to zero. No SAI, no fuel dump, no borewash, no stupid idle.

i'm outside US and in my country (Spain, south of Europe) the technical vehicle inspection (ITV) just measure CO from exhaust but they don't run any readiness tests. They just have a quick look inside the car in order to check you don't have a yellow light turned on.  They don't have the right equipment at ITV stations to check anything related to the ECU.  Cool
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: