Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Need a custom tune for my car. I made a stock base file 4 my setup ready. Will PAY!  (Read 17074 times)
AudiMan85

Ok, I'm going to see Hunger Games with my wife. When I get home like 11pm or so I will do the changes and post the file back up for you. I'll see if I can do it here quick b4 I leave for the Movie Theater.

"Ride like I got a horse stable under my hood" ~ The Game - Too Much
ratherb1

no rush dude go have fun......oh an double d (daz) if you need another tip to put me next in line .....lol

-ROMIE
AudiMan85

no rush dude go have fun......oh an double d (daz) if you need another tip to put me next in line .....lol

Here you go, added _dwell so you know its the file with the changes. I also included the change-log that TunerPro outputs. Enjoy. File has been corrected, no errors.

Edit Log for 551L stage 1 part 8 camchangover, boost.bin created by TunerPro.
11/20/2014 23:17:33  Table:     FTSDRLW - FSI Coil ms changed.
11/20/2014 23:17:53  Table:     FSWTM - Dwell Multiplier 2 changed.
11/20/2014 23:18:08  Table:     KFSZDUB - Dwell Time changed.
11/20/2014 23:18:33  Table:     KFTSRL - Closing Time Load/RPM changed.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:42:34 PM by AudiMan85 » Logged

ratherb1

thanks  Grin

-ROMIE
ratherb1

AUDIMAN what xdf are you using? i tried searching for the parameters for the changes and nothing was found........ email me ratherb1@aim.com or post here thanks  .......nevermind lol found prj's thanks
but email me anyways its good to know other capable tip owners with logs.....
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 07:34:49 AM by ratherb1 » Logged

-ROMIE
AARDQ

audiman what exactly did you do for coil conversion (dwell time) ive read a few things and i keep getting print pages....i did the coil conversion as well and want to do this ......or just point me to thread

If a print page comes up when searching just load the page and delete "action=printpage;" from the URL.  You'll then have the regular page.

AudiMan85

When I get home I will share my XDF. It has tons of stuff defined. It's a mix of a popular one and Daz's from like a year ago. I have my MTX plugin imported into it. I will get what I can sent to you via email since I need to put on a flash drive and transfer to my tablet.

I just got a Lonovo IdeaTab Mixx 2 8" with full Windows 8.1 and it works great. Flashes and datalog.. It's smaller then my Acer Aspire One and Quad Core but I'm still setting it up. They go used on Ebay for $110. The seller has 25 of them. I also got a 3 way OTG cable, 2 usb ports and a micro-usb for charging. Comes with 32gb internal storage but also took my 128gb microSD so it's gonna be a nice logging and flashing tool. Others should look into it.

turboat

I just got a Lonovo IdeaTab Mixx 2 8" with full Windows 8.1 and it works great. Flashes and datalog.. It's smaller then my Acer Aspire One and Quad Core but I'm still setting it up. They go used on Ebay for $110. The seller has 25 of them. I also got a 3 way OTG cable, 2 usb ports and a micro-usb for charging. Comes with 32gb internal storage but also took my 128gb microSD so it's gonna be a nice logging and flashing tool. Others should look into it.

That sounds like a really useful tool, I was thinking of porting a bunch of stuff over to android, but just using a windows tablet might be a lot , lot easier. Maybe I need a 3rd tablet...
turboat

That sounds like a really useful tool, I was thinking of porting a bunch of stuff over to android, but just using a windows tablet might be a lot , lot easier. Maybe I need a 3rd tablet...

Edit: Ordered one of these: http://www.amazon.com/HP-Stream-Windows-Includes-Personal/dp/B00NSHLVD2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 12:34:07 PM by turboat » Logged
AudiMan85

Mines basically the same things as that. Specs are alittle different. But same thing basically. It's quick. Screen dpi is nice, I'm happy with it. I got the single OTG cable but I ordered the 3 way cable from China for $2.80 so it be 2 weeks b4 I see it.

Gonna finish setting it up. But everything is working great. I have a A6 and thinking about 2 different mounts for in the car. One for the air vent or the dash board kind that goes down on a sharp angle and would put the tablet right on top the air vents. I also have a cobra Bluetooth to Tape deck adaptor and have sound thru stereo and my ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 hooked up to some apps the ELM327 came with for Windows. The one OBD2 app accesses the ecu and TCU separate. I will test them on tablet and let you know how it works.

Here's link to Tablet.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/281451861868?cmd=VIDESC

Case w/Bluetooth Keyboard
http://m.ebay.com/itm/111310550809?txnId=1297970644001

2nd OTG Cable I ordered
http://m.ebay.com/itm/371129011472?txnId=650441074024

Mount I am looking at getting
http://m.ebay.com/itm/271448865246?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE&skus=Compatible%20Model:Lenovo%20MIIX%202&varId=570305076726

AudiMan85

Here is the xdf I been using for over a year. Now credit for it goes to Daz for all the hard work but any mistakes or stuff that's incorrect is me. Like I said this is what I use and some info maybe wrong but it's really complete. This should be used to compile your own xdf.

ratherb1

right now i have a dell venue 8pro  its ok would like something better though...sometimes it can freeze ....thanks again audiman

-ROMIE
turboat

My Stream 7 turned up, so far it seems to be working pretty happily with nef and VCDS:

(iphone 5 for scale)

Screen is very nice and the build quality is amazing for a $100 tablet. It feels a bit small using regular windows with the touchscreen, but metro works well, maybe a 8' tablet would be nicer. Think we should break this out into a seperate topic?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 12:50:26 PM by turboat » Logged
dave926

How stable are said tablets for flashing?
turboat

How stable are said tablets for flashing?

Provided you set the power management up properly and keep a eye on the battery life, they should be no less stable than a laptop.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: