Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 174
Author Topic: The Volvo ME7 thread:  (Read 940855 times)
Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #1875 on: November 12, 2022, 11:34:49 AM »

FB MDRED 4.50 Functional Description
This function provides the injection suppression levels corresponding to the target torque request misol_w (relative to the indicated
Engine torque mibas_w, which results from the static ignition angle zwbase and basic lambda lambas).
A hysteresis must be used to ensure that there is no "bouncing" when selecting the reduction stages (cf. sub-function "HYST").
Cutting off the decimal places ("floor function") results in the new reduction level. in the sub-function "BBRED" *giggity* it is determined whether injection suppression
is allowed (B_mdee) and whether overrun fuel cut-off takes place (B_sa).
The real reduction level redist results from a max selection between redbas (base reduction level through bank shutdown
or by misfire detection) and the reduction level redsol calculated from misol.
Sub-function HYST: Hysteresis to prevent bouncing of the skip stage
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
The hysteresis is determined by the difference between REDHYUC and REDHYOC and the offset of the hysteresis, based on the old value of
redsol, established by (1-REDHYOC). REDHYUC must always be greater than REDHYOC. Exceeds the calculated skip level redzst
the current value redsol by more than 1-REDHYOC (at redzst_w>redsol(k-1)-REDHYOC)
or REDHYUC (at redzst_w <= redsol(k-1)-REDHYOC) stages,
then the next fade-out level must be selected.
Subfunction BBRED: operating conditions of the torque intervention via injection suppression
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
The characteristic curve REDZEM as a function of the motor temperature can be used to determine from which reduction stage the reduction occurs
injection suppression is actually allowed. If the calculated reduction level redneu is less than that in the characteristic curve REDZEM
preset value, ignition angle intervention is activated. Injection suppression is only possible if redsol>=redze
(see above) is or if the requested torque misol_w is smaller than the torque mizwmn that can be realized at the latest ignition angle
and the condition like B_ska, B_dknolu, B_nmax or B_sab & CREDSTU (1st bit) is set. In addition, the B_stend must be set so that
is not hidden during the starting process and the engine can run up. With B_asr =1, the cylinder suppression is then possible,
if the 0th bit of CREDSTU is also set to 1. Otherwise the ignition angle intervention is limited to zwmin and none
Cylinder suppression is possible.
Initiation of overrun fuel cut-off without prior torque reduction by cylinder suppression (1st bit of CREDSTU = 0): If misol_w
is smaller than mizwmn_w and B_sab is set, the condition B_sa is set and the target reduction stage redsol is equal to REDMX,
so that fuel cut-off takes place.
Sequential fuel cut-off (1st bit of CREDSTU=1): When the current reduction stage reaches the applicable threshold REDMXSA
or exceeds and B_sab is set, the condition B_sa is set and the target reduction level redsol is equal to REDMX,
In the case of MSR intervention (B_msr = 1), fuel cut-off is prohibited.
APP MDRED 4.50 application notes
Typical value:
REDMX = number of cylinders
REDHYOC = 0.5 (with simultaneous injection and ignition interventions)
REDHYUC = 0.6 (with simultaneous injection and ignition interventions)
MDHYEZ = 5Nm
CREDSTU[0] = 0 (cylinder suppression not possible with ASR)
Characteristic REDZEM (typical value see picture below)
This characteristic defines the threshold between injection suppression and ignition intervention. Depending on the engine temperature can be applied
from which reduction stage the injection suppression no longer leads to excess catalytic converter temperature.

https://files.s4wiki.com/docs/
from the R4-5V PDF

Need to collect the FR for cross referencing versions of ME7 and their functions.

PRJ doesn't seem to want to educate.. .
My post was better than Yours.
"Booo"
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 11:46:25 AM by Vollmer » Logged

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

Guitar24t aka Robert Hilton
SparkyR aka Brandon Halme
Prometey1982 aka Artem Vasiliev
MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
PRJ - Dmitri from Estonia
SparkyR

« Reply #1876 on: November 12, 2022, 12:54:39 PM »

FB MDRED 4.50 Functional Description
This function provides the injection suppression levels corresponding to the target torque request misol_w (relative to the indicated
Engine torque mibas_w, which results from the static ignition angle zwbase and basic lambda lambas).
A hysteresis must be used to ensure that there is no "bouncing" when selecting the reduction stages (cf. sub-function "HYST").
Cutting off the decimal places ("floor function") results in the new reduction level. in the sub-function "BBRED" *giggity* it is determined whether injection suppression
is allowed (B_mdee) and whether overrun fuel cut-off takes place (B_sa).
The real reduction level redist results from a max selection between redbas (base reduction level through bank shutdown
or by misfire detection) and the reduction level redsol calculated from misol.
Sub-function HYST: Hysteresis to prevent bouncing of the skip stage
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
The hysteresis is determined by the difference between REDHYUC and REDHYOC and the offset of the hysteresis, based on the old value of
redsol, established by (1-REDHYOC). REDHYUC must always be greater than REDHYOC. Exceeds the calculated skip level redzst
the current value redsol by more than 1-REDHYOC (at redzst_w>redsol(k-1)-REDHYOC)
or REDHYUC (at redzst_w <= redsol(k-1)-REDHYOC) stages,
then the next fade-out level must be selected.
Subfunction BBRED: operating conditions of the torque intervention via injection suppression
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
The characteristic curve REDZEM as a function of the motor temperature can be used to determine from which reduction stage the reduction occurs
injection suppression is actually allowed. If the calculated reduction level redneu is less than that in the characteristic curve REDZEM
preset value, ignition angle intervention is activated. Injection suppression is only possible if redsol>=redze
(see above) is or if the requested torque misol_w is smaller than the torque mizwmn that can be realized at the latest ignition angle
and the condition like B_ska, B_dknolu, B_nmax or B_sab & CREDSTU (1st bit) is set. In addition, the B_stend must be set so that
is not hidden during the starting process and the engine can run up. With B_asr =1, the cylinder suppression is then possible,
if the 0th bit of CREDSTU is also set to 1. Otherwise the ignition angle intervention is limited to zwmin and none
Cylinder suppression is possible.
Initiation of overrun fuel cut-off without prior torque reduction by cylinder suppression (1st bit of CREDSTU = 0): If misol_w
is smaller than mizwmn_w and B_sab is set, the condition B_sa is set and the target reduction stage redsol is equal to REDMX,
Sequential fuel cut-off (1st bit of CREDSTU=1): When the current reduction stage reaches the applicable threshold REDMXSA
or exceeds and B_sab is set, the condition B_sa is set and the target reduction level redsol is equal to REDMX,
In the case of MSR intervention (B_msr = 1), fuel cut-off is prohibited.
APP MDRED 4.50 application notes
Typical value:
REDMX = number of cylinders
REDHYOC = 0.5 (with simultaneous injection and ignition interventions)
REDHYUC = 0.6 (with simultaneous injection and ignition interventions)
MDHYEZ = 5Nm
CREDSTU[0] = 0 (cylinder suppression not possible with ASR)
Characteristic REDZEM (typical value see picture below)
This characteristic defines the threshold between injection suppression and ignition intervention. Depending on the engine temperature can be applied
from which reduction stage the injection suppression no longer leads to excess catalytic converter temperature.

https://files.s4wiki.com/docs/
from the R4-5V PDF

Need to collect the FR for cross referencing versions of ME7 and their functions.

PRJ doesn't seem to want to educate.. .
My post was better than Yours.
"Booo"

WOW!!!! Vollmer has learned how to copy and paste page 1391 of the Audi_R4-5V_T_132kW_ME7 FR (try CTRL-C, CTRL-V its quicker). Come back again when you need to bring anything of value to the chat. applaud you for siting your sources. Its clear the education system of Bethel Washington didn't fail you
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 01:25:29 PM by SparkyR » Logged

2005 S60R m66, Xona Rotor 7864, turbosmart 45mm wastegate, id1700cc injectors
prj

« Reply #1877 on: November 12, 2022, 02:59:37 PM »

WOW!!!! Vollmer has learned how to copy and paste page 1391 of the Audi_R4-5V_T_132kW_ME7 FR (try CTRL-C, CTRL-V its quicker). Come back again when you need to bring anything of value to the chat. applaud you for siting your sources. Its clear the education system of Bethel Washington didn't fail you
You are trying to reason with someone who has a very clear mental disability.
It does not work that way, you can not really reason with mentally ill people significantly on the spectrum. They do not see the world the same way.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Dudde

« Reply #1878 on: November 12, 2022, 03:30:00 PM »

Is hardcut achievable in volvo me7? Or bouncier rev limit rather than the stupid revlimit i got now.
And 2step is custom coded (usually with 4c Advance), how about with cruise activated? Has anyone done that?

I have a few v70 with B5244T5 engine 50GMHJ software that im starting to tune soon when i get them to stage 0.

// Dudde
dikidera

« Reply #1879 on: November 13, 2022, 02:27:43 AM »

@prometey1982

I have a question. What is the highest HP you have done on stock AW55? I know it has limit of 330nm but it can handle more. How much more?
prometey1982

« Reply #1880 on: November 13, 2022, 02:59:09 AM »

@prometey1982

I have a question. What is the highest HP you have done on stock AW55? I know it has limit of 330nm but it can handle more. How much more?
I don't know HP numbers. I think that it's something about 350-360 HP. aw55 can handle 400-450 Nm during 30-40 thousand km. The weakest part of aw55 is 4-5 gears clutch. So I don't understand why engine moment is limiter on first two gears.

Россия - Великая страна!
https://youtu.be/fup5GzIFdXk
dikidera

« Reply #1881 on: November 13, 2022, 03:14:17 AM »

So to push 500hp(crank) to AW55 I need stronger clutches, maybe better solenoids and much better cooling?
keichi

« Reply #1882 on: November 13, 2022, 06:11:52 AM »

Is hardcut achievable in volvo me7? Or bouncier rev limit rather than the stupid revlimit i got now.

// Dudde

Actually hardcut limiter is the "stupid" one Smiley It is used on older cars with mechanical throttle body Smiley
More modern cars do it smarter by closing throttle. It is safer for engine.

But if you just want to make your car sound and look cool the easiest way imho is, to just set -15 or more ignition angle in KFZWx on highhest rpms and low to mid range load (dont forget KFZWMN/MS tables). You will get pointless but very impressive loud and fireshooting rev limiter Smiley As a bonus you will get cool bangs between gear changes and loud shoots after letting off the throttle Smiley

But if you want to actually achieve better performance (less lag between gear changes etc.) it is not that easy Smiley I am also working on that Smiley
Dudde

« Reply #1883 on: November 13, 2022, 06:39:23 AM »

Actually hardcut limiter is the "stupid" one Smiley It is used on older cars with mechanical throttle body Smiley
More modern cars do it smarter by closing throttle. It is safer for engine.

But if you just want to make your car sound and look cool the easiest way imho is, to just set -15 or more ignition angle in KFZWx on highhest rpms and low to mid range load (dont forget KFZWMN/MS tables). You will get pointless but very impressive loud and fireshooting rev limiter Smiley As a bonus you will get cool bangs between gear changes and loud shoots after letting off the throttle Smiley

But if you want to actually achieve better performance (less lag between gear changes etc.) it is not that easy Smiley I am also working on that Smiley

Yes i know it's safer for the engine, should have said "lame"

Shift light would be best option because the original revlimit is hard to notice as it just stops there and if not paying attention i will loose time, i was more after the limit that older card have where you set the gap/hysterisis between soft and hard limit small som you get rapid bounce.
But in future i will try to achieve no lift shift. At the moment im trying to implement 2step activated with cruise as i don't have 4c.
Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #1884 on: November 13, 2022, 08:42:42 AM »

Huh, Once again Brandon Halme Sparky R speaks absolute bullshit.
Lies and Nonsense.

All while being absolutely No fucking help to anyone.
Another example of BOTH of you being Incapable of helping, and witholding asshats.
You're SO FUCKING LAZY, you cant even post the document.

Same with PRJ - Useless Twat
Why don't you post the documention you are referencing?
You're the fuckin nutcase dropping breadcrumbs.

"The food bank is here"

No idea who lives in Bethel WA.? You pull that out of your ass?

Must've been Where you and your scammer brother Cody Halme learned to birdshit weld and scam people..

fucking lying scammer piece of shit Halme Brothers.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 08:50:01 AM by Vollmer » Logged

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
dikidera

« Reply #1885 on: November 13, 2022, 08:43:49 AM »

A small and final update. Turns out that IO Terminal uploads a special file to it's hardware that is encrypted. I analyzed the 2CANKLINERAMEXE file and it's entropy is 0.97 and higher, it's Chi distribution very low with a low Monte Carlo Pi error showing us it's likely not some compressed data but entirely encrypted.
Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #1886 on: November 13, 2022, 08:45:49 AM »

A small and final update. Turns out that IO Terminal uploads a special file to it's hardware that is encrypted. I analyzed the 2CANKLINERAMEXE file and it's entropy is 0.97 and higher, it's Chi distribution very low with a low Monte Carlo Pi error showing us it's likely not some compressed data but entirely encrypted.

Werent you the one Scorning Hiltons EXE for being able to be disassembled via .NET?

Now look at you.

Let me get my Violin.

Why dont you ask these unhelpful knob-gobbler in the thread.
They act as if they know everything

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
dikidera

« Reply #1887 on: November 13, 2022, 08:49:18 AM »

Werent you the one Scorning Hiltons EXE for being able to be disassembled via .NET?

Now look at you.

Let me get my Violin.

Why dont you ask these unhelpful knob-gobbler in the thread.
They act as if they know everything
Yes and I have not yet come around. It might be better to write a bootloader from scratch. Actually, I just remembered. The Hilton code is only for ME7/9. Nothing for Denso so it is not useful to me.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 08:51:31 AM by dikidera » Logged
Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #1888 on: November 13, 2022, 09:04:58 AM »

Yes and I have not yet come around. It might be better to write a bootloader from scratch. Actually, I just remembered. The Hilton code is only for ME7/9. Nothing for Denso so it is not useful to me.

"They never learn...if they want good obfuscation they need to write in native code and use something like VMProtect."

I've done more for this community via Social engineering than ANYONE in this thread has done in 10 years.
"Change my Mind"

Seriously you Big Pigs can get fucked.
You are the roadblock. And you support them! I Hope everything you ever find is so fucking encrypted than you never make progress.
Then when you do, you will have no friends to work with or appreciate it.

Scamming asshats.

Why would anyone help you? "Dikidera"
I know at least 3 people that have Volvo Denso Projects, I even have the Bootloader and code for one flash loader.
Why don't you work together instead of having your 3 separate shit projects that will never be released.

I've done more for P2Rs in a month than ANYONE here has done in a decade. Doesn't matter how I did it. It's done.
More people can tune their cars because of my actions than Ever before. Are you going to refute this?!
Shame and public exposure of corruption seems to work, but y'all are such PUSSIES, you'll never get a damn thing done.

Why don't people storm government buildings and fix the corruption amongst the land? Too comfy in your Lazyboys eating Doritos

All upset, pulling false information and making baseless insults. Doesn't phase me.

You're the morally wrong person.
Youre the dirtbag "goin to hell"
Youre the one who will live with a global reputation of being a scammer, and shit tuner who fucks people over.

If I was Brandon Halme, I would be embarrassed to be recognized at any car shows because YOU KNOW people recognize you as a scammer and fraud peddler.
Unhelpful roadblock in what is Volvo Tuning.

Same with the rest of you dickweeds. I would be happy to spit in your face.
Relish the day

This community is absolute dogshit.
Nobody is going to help you (publicly)
You can't even fuckin search the website. Its a joke.

S60Rawr formed his own little faggy group of douche bags that is separate from the other group of Volvo Douchebags, and post his "Secret friends" work as his own.
MFer cant even type a sentence. He cant tune or program, so he has everything to lose if he is not "nice" or on his knees for the cowardly people siphoning information through him.

Now there are 2 Distinct P2R Volvo Douchebag groups.
Both of them Trash
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 09:09:02 AM by Vollmer » Logged

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
dikidera

« Reply #1889 on: November 13, 2022, 09:08:57 AM »

More people can tune their cars because of my actions than Ever before. Are you going to refute this?!

I do not know. I don't know who you are.
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 174
  Print  

Jump to: