Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Can A4 1.8t 8D0 907 557 T ECU map file be Downloaded to the 06A 906 018 CG ?  (Read 39413 times)
judeisnotobscure

The way to tell if the chipped file is garbage is to compare it to stock using winols... if the memory addresses line up with mostly the same data, other than what was "tuned" then the file is not encrypted.
I also posted up a damos request over in the tuning request section.  hopefully spen will take a look.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:42:52 AM by judeisnotobscure » Logged

I have a b5 s4
but i just want to dance.
linken8te

In all fairness i did purchase a ecu   557 T with the superchips chip inside to get the results we are all searching for, i have compared it to the origianal AEB file, there is no encryption, which has lead me to beleive the guy i brought the chipped ecu off may be pulling the wool over my eyes, hologram or not!!! also superchips website say up to 35bhp, and this chip has doubled my power, may be thats down to my hardware k04, fmic, turbo back 3"straight through, bailey DV,   but it works for definate,  there is a difference in files in winols, i have also compaired the  018 CG file with aeb, although the software is slightly different the Programing are 99% the same, iv noticed the throttle angle on the 018 CG is set different giving it slight jumpy idle but responds just as aggressive as the chipped ecu,

ok now the VAGMe7 flasher works with the kwp2000 harnes, i have succesfuly programed this file to the me3.8.3 ecu, while i was awaiting for my mpps to arrive, for which then i did not need it, but still have found use for it,

Tony@NefMoto
Administrator

2001.5 Audi S4 Stage 3

ok now the VAGMe7 flasher works with the kwp2000 harnes, i have succesfuly programed this file to the me3.8.3 ecu

Which VAG ME7 Flasher program are you using with the KWP2000Plus harness?

Remember you have to log in if you want to see the file attachments!
Info or questions, please add to the wiki: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki
Follow NefMoto developments on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nefmoto
linken8te

vag me 7
v, 1.0.0.0
AMT-Cartech Ltd
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 02:11:27 AM by linken8te » Logged
pvl

@ linken8te :

I've tried the stuff you've described, and my 2 agu-ecu's wont play ball....

Any tips ? How did you get KWP2000+  to write yours ? Only with MPPS
i successfully written these both, via the bench-harness i also have. So
thats tested.

Hows the Superchips program doing at the moment ? Any troublecodes
stored in the ecu, about boost/fuel ?

Thanks,

PvL
xxx8indxxx

i have found that  8d0907558m and the 557p boxes  will run off each others software
dr fox

sorry for dragging up an old post, but is anyone running this combination?. i have a a4 1.8t aeb, and would like to try this. thanks ryan.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: