Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Stg1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8..........  (Read 14460 times)
k0mpresd

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2013, 12:36:23 AM »

k04 doesnt use stock fueling for anything that wasnt originally a k04 car though.
ddillenger

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2013, 12:51:48 AM »

The stages are more of a code for me. How much work am I doing.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
ratherb1

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2013, 04:41:12 AM »

They are all fake posts. I paid someone $35 and a 6pack to give me the Karma.. How can you not tell?.......I don't even know what everyone's opinions are as far as states of tune....I think the world is gonna end tonight...

but ya, had no idea "the stages" parameters are set in stone so to speak...didn't realize it was common knowledge nor that it was posted up somewhere these "set in stone" stage of tune definitions.

Fact of the matter is Unitronic, APR, Giac, and Nuespeed ALL have different requirments and recomendations for each of their stg(x) tunes.

Uni doesn't even offer a "stg3" persay, just a stg2+ and then into big turbo tunes. 

Apearently these big name tuner companies don't have enough or too many/much posts and karma because they show different from your jumped on the bandwagon opinion except APR's stg1 tune.

Bottom line is, there isn't a set standard, which is why I asked for opinions. Why don't you post on a thread that you'll be of help to..

Wow chill man .....I did do a little gay "lol" at the end of my post, didn't mean to come off as an asshole, sorry if I did and I upset you ...

-ROMIE
userpike

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 10:59:48 PM »

Wow chill man .....I did do a little gay "lol" at the end of my post, didn't mean to come off as an asshole, sorry if I did and I upset you ...

I felt your comment deserved some sarcastic feedback.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 10:55:03 AM »

The stages are more of a code for me. How much work am I doing.

ditto

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: