Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Opinion on a tuning file ME7.5 20VT  (Read 2640 times)
prj

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2023, 08:15:34 AM »

Read the stickies. You haven't posted a single log, you just talk here.
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=12361.0title=

You see the red font?

It's there for a reason. Until you post logs and have actual concrete questions, not "tune my car for free" there is nothing else to discuss here.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Flooosee

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2023, 05:01:53 PM »

Read the stickies. You haven't posted a single log, you just talk here.
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=12361.0title=

You see the red font?

It's there for a reason. Until you post logs and have actual concrete questions, not "tune my car for free" there is nothing else to discuss here.

Sure I'll do it mate, but as I told to nameless, maybe you didn’t read it, I tried to use ME7Logger but it seems to not work with my interfaces so he suggested me to use VehiCAL but I don’t have the J2534, so I bough it, i may receive it under 10 days.Thats the reason why I didn’t share any logs yet, I would like to.
adam-

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2023, 10:14:13 AM »

This forum is the learning; as is the Wiki.
aef

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2024, 01:47:16 AM »

If you use the term "flexfuel" how is the flexfuel sensor wired to the ecu?
Flooosee

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2024, 09:50:17 AM »

I've just received the J2534, but it seems VehiCAL isnt finding it. On the interfaces menu, only appears "VehiCAL muxer".
ME7 Logger do not work neither, i don't know why this is so cursed, but its frustating. Even if try FTDI using the location of the interface, different COM port... nothing working.

What am I supposed to do, any idea? I saw someone with the same issue on the forum, apparently it is cause of the cables, idk what to think about this, he didnt answered back to say if that was the problem...

Just in case, can you send a link to buy the J2534 ? I want to compare with the one i received.
_nameless

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2024, 09:59:56 AM »

I've just received the J2534, but it seems VehiCAL isnt finding it. On the interfaces menu, only appears "VehiCAL muxer".
ME7 Logger do not work neither, i don't know why this is so cursed, but its frustating. Even if try FTDI using the location of the interface, different COM port... nothing working.

What am I supposed to do, any idea? I saw someone with the same issue on the forum, apparently it is cause of the cables, idk what to think about this, he didnt answered back to say if that was the problem...

Just in case, can you send a link to buy the J2534 ? I want to compare with the one i received.
If you do not have the capacity to install drivers for a cable, time to throw in the towel. I'm not trying to be rude but this has nothing to do with tuning, installing drivers for hardware is basic computer skill.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Flooosee

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2024, 11:40:35 AM »

If you do not have the capacity to install drivers for a cable, time to throw in the towel. I'm not trying to be rude but this has nothing to do with tuning, installing drivers for hardware is basic computer skill.

Mh yeah a lit bit rude, checked the drivers and updated them, but it still dosent work. I'll ask on other section for this.
Flooosee

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2024, 08:59:13 PM »

Use VehiCAL its free for vag me7, easier to use and auto configs. Only thing is you need a j2534 cable that supports k line

Hey, so I managed to make vehical work, barely it struggle a bit, but it connect and seems working normally. You talked about auto-config ? I didn’t see something like that, in case there is no auto-config what exactly is the data I need to log to you ? Thanks
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 09:02:37 PM by Flooosee » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: