Pages: [1]
Author Topic: security system in lambda  (Read 3018 times)
javigsi

« on: September 09, 2015, 05:47:33 AM »

Hi  . I 'm trying to make a simple security system in differences between  lambda requested and obtained . in the case of not supply the requested fuel system do some slow the car .
I know that the ecu has control of this time estimated difference between requested and obtained , but can not find .anyone can make any idea?

regards
adam-

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 05:54:27 AM »

So, you'd like to create a method so that if you're doing a WOT pull and fuelling doesn't match requested, you'd like the car to back off?

That'll happen naturally due to knock!  You could set the RXN (due to knock, can't remember it's name) reeaaally low so that when knock is detected the requested load becomes minute.  It causes the car to buck hard - and makes you back off because fuelling isn't following.
technic

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 06:51:55 AM »

Throttleplate starts to close when the lambda difference is too big, even if knock is not detected.

Or what was the question really?
javigsi

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 03:10:39 PM »

I would like to do that when the positive difference between demand and obtained is beyond 2/3 seconds, the ecu then close the throttle or reverse timing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: