Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LPG TT 225 BAM wideband conversion, questions about fueling  (Read 2529 times)
hansdevogel89

« on: September 09, 2015, 04:04:15 PM »

Hi everyone, learnt a lot through this forum already, this is my first map. Not really a map actually but trying to do a wideband conversion on a TT 225apx to a 225 BAM ecu, 8n0906018h
Fitted is a vialle liquid lpg injection system. The lpg ecu kicks in when engine temps reach +-40 degrees and when an fluctuating lambda signal is received

LPG injection times are calculated from petrol injection times with a correction factor.
Al is running well on the apx ecu (8l0906018m), but i liked the idea of a wideband and a more diagnosis capable ecu.
Also dont want to stress the engine with unneccesary petrol based enrichment when running on LPG

Im using a BAM ecu+wideband lambda, N249,N80, secondary o2, VVT are disabled by codewords or ESKONF
Original bam egt sensor is fitted in the downpipe. Not for monitoring by TABGSS, but only for my own information.

My main concern is to get the fueling right. Read a lot on lpg tuning, and as enrichment on LPG below <0.9 only causes egt temperatures to rise
i want to make sure all is fine for running lpg. This is what i have already done

CATR, CDATR, CDATS =0, TABGSS - 1229C, (= FF)
KFLBTS all 1, CWLAMBTS=0 (as is standard in k04 bam files)
TABGBTS - 810C, (is it relevant when CWLAMBTS=0?)
FBSTAGM= 0/0/0/0
LAMFA set to 0.99 at idle, 1.0-1.05 all across and 0.95 bottom right
KFZW 1.5% - 9% up below 3000 rpms, above 3000rpms stock, KFZW2=KFZW to disable VVT codes

My main questions are:

1. Is only LAMFA used for fueling right now?
2. What is safer to run, stock APX 018M or this BAM ecu with the above modifications
3. Is there a  LAMBDIAG "LAMKO" contstant which i need to set for it to accept leaner lambdas above 1.0?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: