Pages: [1]
Author Topic: fiat/opel/saab 1.9 edc16c39  (Read 698 times)
DJ_Steve

« on: December 16, 2023, 09:15:33 AM »

hello all,
one of my first posts here as i can usually work things out pretty quick but im getting more and more confused with this ecu and engine.

firstly car in question is a  2008 Saab 93 1.9Tid (same engine as vauxhall/opel and fiat) with the z19DT (120bhp) engine and EDC16C39 ecu.
car has been completely straight piped and had egr and dpf completely removed.

now before anyone comments saying im going to cause damage be aware i am using car to learn on and i have a complete spare drivetrain should any damage be caused.

im looking to make a bit of an ASBO map for the car and have already managed to get pop and flame on the limiter without tooo much difficulty but i have a few questions im lost with.

1. is their any way to add additional information to the live data output over obd as this ecu only seems to output bare minimum of values.
2. i cannot seem to work out how to get the ecu to listen  to my set n75 values, i know their are hysteresis tables related to it also but i am unsure how to find these or what size of table i am even looking for - i need n75 based boost control to be able to add deep idle and also to close the vanes on the limiter to make pops marginally less likely nuke a turbo.

i have read the tuning guide thats kicking around and although it mentions hysteresis tables for n75 it fails to mention where to find them.

sorry for the essay,
i have attached the base map and a mappack i have mananged to piece together. apologies if its not very tidy as i say im not used to these ecus at all - give me an me7.x, edc15 or edc16u anyday Smiley

to be absolutely clear - i am asking for nothing but advise so i can learn, i do not expect nor want the job done for me. im quite happy making possible mistakes all on my own Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: