Pages: [1]
Author Topic: me7.5 into 2k caddy van  (Read 2735 times)
mrpurple

« on: July 12, 2015, 12:55:51 PM »

Hi all,

Bit of an odd one that I cant find any info on.  I have a 2004 1.8T engine from an audi TT that is going into a 2006 caddy van.  I have done an immo delete on this ecu (me7.5) and it runs fine as a standalone.  I would like to integrate this into the caddys electrics though so I can have a rev counter as this is done through canbus on the caddy.  As soon as I connect the canbus wires from the ecu into the caddy it changes the eeprom on the ECU so that the immo coding becomes 04 on both lines and the engine will only run for 1 second as is when the immo is active, it changes an awful lot more in the eeprom too.  Also brings the brake lights on permanently too Shocked.  I have not tried to put the original eeprom in and try coding the ecu to the car yet though as I don't want to create more problems at the moment and i'm not even sure it will work.

Can anyone shed a little more light onto the subject or am I just likely to be chasing problems around with the canbus active.

I have attached the de-immod & after connecting canbus eeprom dumps.

Thanks in advance

Bob
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: