Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need some help 06A906032LS  (Read 3103 times)
guyver96

« on: August 20, 2016, 04:16:41 PM »

Sup everyone ive been on for a while just barely post I like to read a lot but im having a hard time understanding what to do...

I want to delete my Sai and rear 02 im running without the cat in place and my cel just annouys me makes me feel my car is fucked up so..

Ive gotten as far as getting my cars .Bin file made several copies just in case....

I have a hex editor but I do no find ANYTHING related to what ive been reading in the file..
no cdwl blah blah blah... All I see is this...
The first set of numbers is in blue and cant edit it...
00000902 00000000001000  0000011011100000 0000100011100000 etc etc etc..

would appreciate all the help I can get pls.. thanks...
06A906032LS
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 05:25:41 PM by guyver96 » Logged
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 05:27:03 PM »

Grin
thats amazing
you should read something about hex files / okay google..
then read s4wiki/tuning
then find definition for your file or made it by comparing with well-defined file
etc
just continue reading
guyver96

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 02:35:47 PM »

1 reply..... wow..... Negative reply’s will be ignored and if up to me deleted. I came on here to learn and get any help I can. Not be told to search!
I manage to figure it all out now I’m having issue finding the right definition file,
The S4 wiki isn't helping as I’m doing it the way it says and I keep getting 4 errors when I check for errors......

fukenbroken the thought of using google to learn about HEX files NEVER CROSSED MY MIND OMG you’re so smart. I’ll go ahead and do that.
If I had the time and patience to sit down and learn a new language I would. I’m not trying to do this for the whole world. Once I get what I want to get done I will never use the hex editor or any other software for such tasks.

I’m doing this cause every damn tuner I ask if they can remove Sai, and rear 02 tells me they can’t...
A lot of ppl like to rant and complain no one uses the search feature but the search feature gives you Thousands of threads about things that match certain words and 80% of the time is USELESS, So please if you have nothing nice to say or anything productive, save yourself the time and don't post.

This is a reason why I don't like posting. Allot who have the knowledge to do something for others are so quick to direct ppl to the SEARCH feature. If you don't want to help don't but don't make others feel like shit for asking for some help. I believe Forums are made for sharing info and knowledge if you want to rant and make ppl feel bad for asking question go to facebook... I don’t see ppl telling you to use a search feature if you’re lost and need directions. Either you know or you don’t…
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 10:32:43 PM by guyver96 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: