Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Audi a3 1.6 06A906033J  (Read 958 times)
Suikkeli

« on: September 05, 2023, 06:15:56 AM »

Hey,

So right into the subject, Ecu seems to be a one that wasn't mentioned in the list: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki/index.php/NefMoto_ECU_Flashing_Software

I haven't opened the box but quick googling shows that it might be a siemens ecu, and the lack of discussion here makes me think that this ecu isn't programmable like normal ME7s?

Is it even possible to read these ecus trough obd? If so, what software?

There was a post on 6A906032xx ecu used in a 1.6, I'm guessing it's not the original ecu of that car.

What do I want to do is your typical shitbox mods: SAI delete (pump's broken), cat delete (I'm a supporter of recycling catalytic converters), s2 lambda delete, hard limiter.

And for those thinking wtf the car is going to be used in a gumball kind of trip so it has a one way ticket to a scrap yard, but it needs to drive some 2000km before that.
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2023, 06:29:16 AM »

Its been like 10 years since doing anything with those personally, and I believe I used galletto in bootmode last time I did any cal on those. Also, for immo off (last I knew) its a eeprom solution and that needs to be removed for reading and writing. Considering the engine is a NA 1.6l not too much development was done for those over the years as its a quite boring platform, no offense just fact. if you google simos 3.3 you should find some older threads that should help you on your quest.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Suikkeli

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2023, 06:39:26 AM »

hah, no offence taken in the slightest.

Good to know. I think I'll leave the bench flashing things for now, thanks for the information though Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: