Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Flashing my car software into another  (Read 558 times)
injen

« on: January 20, 2024, 06:28:52 AM »

Hi, greetings from Chile

my car (mk4.5 jetta 1.8t) is on GIAC stage 2 tune and i want to know if it is possible to flash that same tune into my friends car, (same MY, engine, ecu,etc.),is there some kind of lock or counter measure that tuners put on?, also can this of the shelf tunes be modified with tuner pro to make little adjustments?

i appreciate any info related to this subject, also im more than happy to share the tuning files if thats allowed here.
IamwhoIam

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 06:36:26 AM »

LOL, VERY NICE first post! I'm sure you'll find PLENTY of help on here to do that

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 07:40:03 AM »

Hi, greetings from Chile

my car (mk4.5 jetta 1.8t) is on GIAC stage 2 tune and i want to know if it is possible to flash that same tune into my friends car, (same MY, engine, ecu,etc.),is there some kind of lock or counter measure that tuners put on?, also can this of the shelf tunes be modified with tuner pro to make little adjustments?

i appreciate any info related to this subject, also im more than happy to share the tuning files if thats allowed here.
Dirt bags man, GTFOH with that shit. Go ahead and try odds are you're going to brick your shit and it will be crickets here when you do. If you haven't gathered by now theft of others work is not condoned here.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: