Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: ME7 on cable throttle? Possible?  (Read 3734 times)
prj

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2023, 04:32:56 PM »

Thank you that schould help me a lot for this first phase to get engine running

B_zwappl for fixed ignition?

Sir, you are retarded. There will be zero idle control.
Did you think about that? Stop now.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
BlackT

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2023, 05:00:18 PM »

Sir, you are retarded. There will be zero idle control.
Did you think about that? Stop now.
For first start I don't care about idle control, of coruse I will not keep that state forever after I get engine running right.
For this first phase I need fixed ignition.

For now I will make ECU simple as it can be, than turn on thing by thing to revert it back as it work in OEM cars

That is my aproach when I build something, start with simple than toward complicate things

_nameless

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2023, 05:26:51 PM »

For first start I don't care about idle control, of coruse I will not keep that state forever after I get engine running right.
For this first phase I need fixed ignition.

For now I will make ECU simple as it can be, than turn on thing by thing to revert it back as it work in OEM cars

That is my aproach when I build something, start with simple than toward complicate things

Wouldn't you think fitting the correct throttle body and pedal would be the "simplest" way to do the conversation? Because to me it sure would be. I mean mounting a pedal and running 6 wires into the cab  is nothing in comparison to what you "think" is simple.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
BlackT

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2023, 05:33:40 PM »

Wouldn't you think fitting the correct throttle body and pedal would be the "simplest" way to do the conversation? Because to me it sure would be. I mean mounting a pedal and running 6 wires into the cab  is nothing in comparison to what you "think" is simple.
I fitted electric TB and pedal on car it is not topic about that.
But I fucked something with trigger wheel and firing order. So I need static ignition to fix that
BlackT

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2023, 11:54:25 PM »

I played with this to convert ME7 to M7, this is yust curiosity to keep my ASM skils alive.
One thing I can't overcome, without TB i have fuel cut at around 1800 rpm.
This is safety future, but I can't trace it. Me7 logger still show that injectors are active, but they get cut around 1800 rpm
I am awere that no one have ever try this, but maybe someone has accidently came across maps or program that is have something about emergency fuel cut
Spen Holder

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2024, 01:27:23 AM »

I played with this to convert ME7 to M7, this is yust curiosity to keep my ASM skils alive.
One thing I can't overcome, without TB i have fuel cut at around 1800 rpm.
This is safety future, but I can't trace it. Me7 logger still show that injectors are active, but they get cut around 1800 rpm
I am awere that no one have ever try this, but maybe someone has accidently came across maps or program that is have something about emergency fuel cut
I have a friend back on the east coast that tried to do this for the better part of a year. He swapped a 1.8t from a mk4 Jetta into mk1 and he was able to get it to run and rev kinda, but it would have a low rpm rev limit. He ended up swapping the throttle and pedal for the DBW stuff. I don't think he had any programming around and was only playing with calibration, I remember Him saying something about application mode.   
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: