Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MProg_3.5 invert RS232 signals option window help  (Read 2480 times)
solingen

« on: June 17, 2017, 03:54:31 PM »

After reading some things available I decided to flash the generic serial to one of my older cables. The thing is that the tutorial doesn't show that any of the dialog boxes are checked, while my cable does. Everything else in the process works just fine, no issues. Additionally my cable has some extra I/O Controls available than what is pictured also. My question is this: I don't think the extra I/O controls should matter, but I am worried about the Inversion of the RS232 signals being activated... Should I be worried? Should I try to re-flash without the dialog boxes checked? Will the extra I/O's matter? Maybe this cable isn't going to work correctly without some tweaks. The cable in ? is a OBD cable designed for use with older ver. of INPA\GT1 and has pins 7 and 8 jumped.

Thanks for the help!
- Solingen in Florida
solingen

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 11:49:59 AM »

Solved.
SB_GLI

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 01:06:19 PM »

Solved.

So you come here, ask for help, solve the issue yourself, but don't follow up with details of how you solved your problem.  That will help people with same problem in the future.   That's how I do it too.  Good work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: