Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Me 7.1 boost control  (Read 263 times)
Kubasz49

« on: April 19, 2024, 02:27:29 PM »

Hello, there are a lot of people on this forum with a lot of knowledge about ecu me7.1/7.5 etc, and I have a very nagging question. I heard once that in the ecu me7.1 from a naturally aspirated unit (such as vr5 ) there is the possibility to run maps from turbocharger control as in the 2.7bt, which also runs on me7.1. The problem is that I want to fire up the old legendary audi 2.2 20v turbo engine, which is R5 and the ignition order is the same as in vr5, I just need to unlock in the software the possibility to control the n75 valve etc. Have any of you done such operation ? Is it at all feasible ? Greetings !
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2024, 02:46:17 PM »

It's the same answer I typed out on MHH, nothing about a 2.7t and a vr5 ecus have anything in common. You need a load patch to go over 100% load, you need custom boost control patch for n75 control. There is no unlocking anything anything in a NA ecu, they not intended to run boost from the factory, whatever vodo you speak of is 100% fallacy. You could try the same question on ecuconnections next, I'm sure you will get the same answer there too.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
IamwhoIam

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 01:00:04 AM »

LOLZ

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
prj

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2024, 01:31:38 AM »

It's the same answer I typed out on MHH, nothing about a 2.7t and a vr5 ecus have anything in common. You need a load patch to go over 100% load, you need custom boost control patch for n75 control. There is no unlocking anything anything in a NA ecu, they not intended to run boost from the factory, whatever vodo you speak of is 100% fallacy. You could try the same question on ecuconnections next, I'm sure you will get the same answer there too.

He is trying to put it on a 2.2T lol.
The only thing that will work on a 2.2T is the Jetta 2.5 ECU, but needs different trigger and all the boost patch shit.
Tbh better off just buying Ecumaster and tuning that.

The reason why he heard about the VR5 is because I did one in Poland with full boost control and everything patched many years ago.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: