Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CWUHR & CWKONFLS & CWDLSU & CWADRES  (Read 3327 times)
masterj

« on: December 30, 2011, 12:27:59 PM »

Howdy!
So what's the deal with CWUHR? I don't get it why in bin file of ecu there's configuration bit for clock. Can we configure that way displayed clock on instrument cluster??

B_uhrrmin +1
B_uhrrsec +2
B_abstnl +4

These are the variables possible to code. So first has something to do with minutes, second with seconds and third ??

And another question: What are the options for CWKONFLS (post cat o2 sensor configuration in exhaust system)? In funktionsrahmen it is shown that CWKONFLS has two configuration bits (ranks?), but they're not written (Page 1702 of unstranslated PDF file)

And another question: What does CWADRES? I tried to translate it via Google Translate and got something like: "Delete of FSP adaptation values". What is FSP??

1 STADAP Values
2 Boost Values
4 KR condition Values
8 Huh
16 Torque Adaptation
32 ??

Those are the options for CWADRES.

And final question: What are the options for CWDLSU  Huh If I understand it correctly it is "Continous O2 Sensor Diagnosis". So what can we change with CWDLSU? Enable / Disable? Or are there more options?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 02:22:07 PM by masterj » Logged

TTQS
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 09:18:46 AM »

Stop asking so many interesting questions! When am I supposed to sleep?  Grin

TTQS
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 11:05:43 AM by TTQS » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: