Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CDLATV vs CDLATP  (Read 5409 times)
masterj

« on: December 30, 2011, 03:15:36 PM »

What is the difference between these two Huh They're both for o2 sensor aging diagnosis, but which is responsible for which sensor?? CDLATV precat and CDLATP postcat??

TTQS
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 03:42:44 AM »

What is the difference between these two Huh They're both for o2 sensor aging diagnosis, but which is responsible for which sensor?? CDLATV precat and CDLATP postcat??

Hi. A few people are interested in PROKONAL functions. I presume you're searching for a way to deactivate your catalyst monitoring at a high level in the code because of your defunct post-cat oxygen sensor?

I had a quick look through PROKONAL and it's equallt as mystifying to me; particularly as to why the code words and condition flags often aren't referenced in other modules. Anyway, I can't help other than to post up a 'quick and dirty' translation of the function description. That might give some clues...

PROKONAL 1:30 Functional Description

Introduction:
This function describes the project configuration. This means that all system constants, all global code words (relevant to multiple functions) and all Euro switches are listed here.
In addition to these key codewords there are also many code words for the configuration of a single function, eg more precise specification of the secondary air system via CWSLS (see cross-reference list: T.CW. ...)

2.1. Software configuration via system constants SY_ ...:
System constants cause different (conditional) compiling and thus lead to different hex files.
System constants are not applicable and not readable by VS100.

We distinguish:

"- Computing system constants"
purely operands, ex: SY_REDMX

"- Description of the system constants"
can toggle functioning parts/parameters, e.g.: SY_ZYLZA,

2.2. Project configuration using CW Code words ..:
Code words are applied by constants. When changing the code word the same program is always used.
E.g. CWKONFZ1

The interface between PROKON% and the functions that use the global codewords occurs via status bits or bytes. These bits are evaluated from the PROKON code words (Send Connector) and are read by the corresponding functions (Receive Connector).
Hence it will be possible for the Tester to change project configuration at the end of tape.

2.2.1. Disabling of diagnostic functions via switches Euro switch CD ..:
Code words that cause a shutdown of diagnostic functions (Euro switch) are denoted by CD ...
Ex CDSLS

TTQS
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 03:44:41 AM by TTQS » Logged
masterj

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 04:26:18 AM »

Thanks, TTQS Smiley Actually I already translated and read that part Smiley I was more interested in what does CDLATV and CDLATP... Through hard search I've found something about them:
CDLATP => SWITCH: Pre-CAT O2 Sensor Aging Diagnosis (Two Point Control)
CDLATV => SWITCH: Pre-CAT O2 Sensor Aging Diagnosis (Mixture Test)

TTQS
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 06:31:01 AM »

If you haven't done so already, send member "rob.mwpropane" a PM. From discussions we've had, I know he's been looking at the catalyst section of PROKONAL to define that section of his binary file and has discovered some cute info. You might be able to help each other out.

TTQS
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 08:41:59 AM »

If you haven't done so already, send member "rob.mwpropane" a PM. From discussions we've had, I know he's been looking at the catalyst section of PROKONAL to define that section of his binary file and has discovered some cute info. You might be able to help each other out.

TTQS

Actually, we've had quite a bit of contact (I guess 2 blind mice working together is better than 1)! Our bins are almost identical. Most other bins are easy to see what is in the prokonal section because of damos floating around, however there's a bit at 181A3 that has me quite lost.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 08:45:57 AM by rob.mwpropane » Logged

This has nothing to do with cars but you can see my glorifying job at,

www.MWPropane.com
masterj

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 08:45:09 AM »

TTQS

Actually, we've had quite a bit of contact! Our bins are almost identical. Most other bins are easy to see what is in the prokonal section because of damos floating around, however there's a variable at 181A3 that has me quite lost.

Yep, we're both on the same boat Smiley those prokonal bits are pita to identify

TTQS
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 09:11:34 AM »

Cool. I thought it was too much of coincidence that you were both asking about catalyst control bits in the same day.  Grin

TTQS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: