Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:43:05 PM 
Started by fredrik_a - Last post by athlon
This might help: https://github.com/spnda/volvo_vida_db

on: Today at 02:26:23 PM 
Started by fredrik_a - Last post by volguy69
You can use my tool to log it. Not free, but you do not need a parameter file, as that is provided automatically by the server.

Your logging software looks amazing however it would be hard to justify the purchase with zero knowledge of what I'm doing as far as tuning goes.  Would be nice to just have a simple xml file for openmoose just to be able to mess around with since it has the capability already

on: Today at 12:11:34 PM 
Started by fredrik_a - Last post by prj
You can use my tool to log it. Not free, but you do not need a parameter file, as that is provided automatically by the server.

on: Today at 11:29:58 AM 
Started by fredrik_a - Last post by volguy69
It's R file.

Thank you!  I loaded up tunerpro and selected that bin for comparison to my personal bin.  SO many undefined items between the two I dont really feel comfortable editing anything based on that especially since its a AWD R file and mines an already modified FWD 2.5T file.  Just dont know enough about the verbiage and such unfortunately. 

And since I dont have a quick way to reflash to stock option without buying a VIDA sub, I guess I am just gonna hold off on anything related to this for now.  There seems to be an abundance of information in this thread that would help me, but only if I had some sort of previous knowledge of how this all works or at least the stock bin file for my own car.

I also was going to at least try to do some logs using OpenMoose, but I just realized that you need the param xml file, which I cant seem to find anywhere in this thread or using the google machine.  So I'm up a creek two times.

on: Today at 09:17:54 AM 
Started by fredrik_a - Last post by prometey1982
Does anyone have a stock bin for a US 04 s60 2.5t FWD?  All i have is my current stage 3 hilton tune read with OpenMoose.
It's R file.

on: Today at 07:29:14 AM 
Started by AstraSRI - Last post by AstraSRI
Hi. I own a 180hp Vauxhall Astra SRI with engine code Z16LET, with Bosch ME7.6.2 ecu. Original injectors are Bosch 0280158108 and estimated 295cc/min @ 3 bar. I want to upgrade these with Bosch 0280158124 ones. (381cc/min @ 3 bar) My fuel regulator is Bosch 0280160597 - 3.5 bar. (Idle 2.7-2.9 bar / Boost 3.3-3.5 bar) Can you edit my ecu file for this? I will upload the file if anyone can edit it. Thank you from now.

on: Today at 07:26:01 AM 
Started by AstraSRI - Last post by prj
This is a DIY forum.

Post in services if you are a looking for a tuner.

on: Today at 07:24:02 AM 
Started by AstraSRI - Last post by AstraSRI
@nyet @ddilenger

on: Today at 04:59:53 AM 
Started by Kacpern - Last post by Kacpern
Thank You
However, there are other maps in the addresses you provide.

on: Today at 02:50:52 AM 
Started by benzooku - Last post by benzooku
Hi guys,
im searching for the 030906032CG xdf or other def files.
Im new to the topic so i dont know if it helps but the full P/N is: 030906032CG 3622
Its a me7.5.10.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10