Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26
Author Topic: ME7.9.10 - Understanding the torque model  (Read 181796 times)
prj

« Reply #360 on: January 08, 2023, 02:59:59 PM »

Because if you boost the entire pre-control it will just adapt again.
You can't change shit blind, if you don't have a ramlogger forget it.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
pOwy

« Reply #361 on: January 08, 2023, 10:27:32 PM »

ooookay that makes sense Smiley i know that it is not good what i am doing i just wanted to test it.
i will try today to change the axis values on TVLDSTDPW and see.
I have to look to my ida pro settings ( If you have some time to check, i will post it to the other post what i used) and learn about that, it would be nice to have the map what you said.
This car looks fine to get it right with this map too, but i would like to learn to make it better later, with a bigger turbo will be needed.

Thanks again for the info.
prj

« Reply #362 on: January 09, 2023, 07:18:32 AM »

It's a waste of time to "change randomly". You will not get anywhere.
I gave you the two methods, those are your only option to get it running correctly.

Changing TVLDSTDPW will have very direct and drastic effects, but also your boost will be all over the place.

Log your car properly.
pOwy

« Reply #363 on: January 09, 2023, 04:24:50 PM »

Hello!

so it is looking like this in IDA, i found the map but it still doesnt lines up exactly. How can be the words matched up with the names to unterstand it better? Me7Logger is not for this me7 sooo i cannot just make the .ecu file to look at the addresses. I read that on other post that i just should look for the offsets what the me7logger found or "So, yeah, to go this way you need some "basic preliminary knowledge" of the binary. *.ECU files, public XDF, KP, A2L and so on might be of use" KP and A2L doesnt have those addresses, or did i miss something?

I looked at the me7 logger too how it is searching for the addresses, but i didnt really understand that Sad
prj

« Reply #364 on: January 10, 2023, 08:32:35 AM »

If you think you are gonna drag and drop a file into IDA, mash OK button and it's gonna do everything for you, then you are severely mistaken.
Go to the reverse section, I posted scripts and tools there like 10 years ago.
Read and learn.

Or go to services section and ask someone to patch your file for money, and then just focus on the tuning.
For someone who knows what they are doing this is a 10 min job. But it's still a job.

Log your car properly.
pOwy

« Reply #365 on: January 14, 2023, 01:40:45 AM »

Hi!

I didnt thought i can just dragn drop it, i used the settings from the other topic where Woj wrote the addresses for this ecu.

Okay thats a good tip thank you, i didnt know about the services section Smiley It is no problem if i have to pay for that, but i still would like to learn it.
There is a map Verstärkungsfaktor P-Anteil Ladedruckregler VFLDRP, which should help for the late spool to get the P more down low, but it didnt cared much about that map too.

I will look for your posts too.

Can you give me a tip how can i found the ram addresses? For this ecu there is just the alfa mito and a fiat 500 damos, but not a full A2L.
370rx

« Reply #366 on: January 25, 2023, 11:59:32 AM »

write in a personal account, I will help you set up
pOwy

« Reply #367 on: February 22, 2023, 12:49:21 PM »

Hello again!

Services section didnt really worked out good, no one answered for that.
Can you guys help me a little how to find plsol and rpm axises if there is no a2l which includes that?
On the other topic Woj said that my import in IDA looks good so the settings should be fine.
I dont want to help for free, if someone can help i can pay for the time of course.

Thank you
IamwhoIam

« Reply #368 on: February 23, 2023, 01:05:13 AM »

How about you actually post your stock file rather than endless amounts of jibberjabber and screenshots but no actual file, either here or in other threads?

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
pOwy

« Reply #369 on: February 26, 2023, 02:38:32 AM »

Hello!

oookay this is my ori file.
prj

« Reply #370 on: April 06, 2023, 03:41:16 AM »

100hz datalogging for ME7.9.10 CAN ECU's is now available in my logger.

Log your car properly.
pOwy

« Reply #371 on: April 24, 2023, 01:47:27 PM »

Smiley so then i thought right you made the vehical logger, i was soo sure when we emailed but i dont wanted to ask Smiley
vehical logger is really awesome! good job

can you pleeease help me a little which IDs to log to get the KFDPTAVE right?

i dont want a free tune from you, i am just using your tool for the first time what you advised to log ram or change the axis for that map.
i just dont have the knowledge to change the axis in IDApro, noone answered for the request here, so then i have to try to log it.
i would pay for the solution like i did for your tool, i just want to get it right.

kingsoft

« Reply #372 on: May 05, 2023, 12:54:35 AM »

Smiley so then i thought right you made the vehical logger, i was soo sure when we emailed but i dont wanted to ask Smiley
vehical logger is really awesome! good job

can you pleeease help me a little which IDs to log to get the KFDPTAVE right?

i dont want a free tune from you, i am just using your tool for the first time what you advised to log ram or change the axis for that map.
i just dont have the knowledge to change the axis in IDApro, noone answered for the request here, so then i have to try to log it.
i would pay for the solution like i did for your tool, i just want to get it right.

look for hatlstsr_w , msabvtl_w , dpwgpu_w

pOwy

« Reply #373 on: June 14, 2023, 12:45:59 PM »

Thank you!!
pOwy

« Reply #374 on: July 28, 2023, 12:52:59 PM »

Hello!

I think there is still some people who are interrested in this ecu, so i just tell my story Smiley

i bought a bravo 1,4tjet with 150hp to test everything what i want to still know, it has a bigger turbo, injectors, intercooler, exhaust.
This one came with 2.5bar map sensors, i just changed those to 3bar and changed the scales, it is reading above 2,5bar just fine and calculates load also fine, i just got 250% load, and it is not going lean ( Measured with external AFR).

The ignition advance maps are limited to 191% load soo not optimal, so i have to put an advance here which is okay for the real max boost, which limits the power for the boost below that.

My sw version does not have the MAX RL Density Map and also wastegate cranking pressure is not in use, part throttle response is perfect not jumping around.

Woj said earlier that on some SW-s the Knock is not loggable but it can be activated, does someone know how?
On the available damos i found "CWDKS" "Codewort Klopfsensordiagnose" which could be this, but it is the same on my sw as on some different one where the logging working so that cant be it.

On this SW the wastegate cranking pressure map, is not in use but on some other one which i tuned before it was active and with bigger turbo, stronger WG it makes the part throttle response really bad, that should be the input to PLGRU and it has to be changed but i just cant find it Sad
Can someone give me some advice where to look for this map? Or just a 2D screenshot how it looks.
for example this me7910_essesse_p662_604.bin version is using it.

This is my original file me7910_120hp_p687_452.bin
It is actually the 120hp version and mine ist 150hp so i dont really get that, but i read it in boot mode and the ID is also okay.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26
  Print  

Jump to: