Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: ecu wont go in boot mode  (Read 21680 times)
kingkhalilz

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2014, 08:56:09 PM »

Tried, same results. Error 0x09.....im starting to think its broke, i have tried everything for so long. The only thing that i can even think of that would be a problem is my wires are small, but that doesnt matter. Probably same size as the cars harness. Any other suggestions?? If someone wants to be awesome that has a known working bench flash set-up i can send it to them. I dont know how else to verify if this thing is broken or not.
ddillenger

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2014, 11:23:42 PM »

Tried, same results. Error 0x09.....im starting to think its broke, i have tried everything for so long. The only thing that i can even think of that would be a problem is my wires are small, but that doesnt matter. Probably same size as the cars harness. Any other suggestions?? If someone wants to be awesome that has a known working bench flash set-up i can send it to them. I dont know how else to verify if this thing is broken or not.

PM me for an address. I will take a look.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
kingkhalilz

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2014, 01:51:33 PM »

So, i go to flash a mbox file with bosch maf. And cable doesnt want to connect. It also says that it doesnt support premium features. I have a ss of it. Maybe the cable is my problem. D when i sent you the cable did you connect with nef to an ecu with it or just see it was ftdi232r? I am determined to figure this out Smiley
kingkhalilz

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2014, 01:57:06 PM »

Sorry pic got mixed with old crap
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: