Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What determines which SW versions can be used?  (Read 3839 times)
Bische

« on: March 19, 2012, 01:07:13 AM »

I am currently defining my 8E0909518M binary, and I cant seem to find certain maps(KFLAMKR,KFLAMKRL and the other maps adjacent).

This is from an 02 audi a4, "rumors" say that the 02 ECU's differs from the 03-05 ECU's, and I have another damos here without those maps defined too(and I cant find them in this binary either)

Now I wonder what determines what software the ECU's can run, would it be possible to just flash a bin from one of the newer boxes?

Here is the binary: http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=1103.0
RaraK

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 10:20:50 AM »

yes the 02 ecu's are different just a bit.  Some things are different, you are best to reference multiple definitions from 1.8t's to find all maps.  This is how i did it when i made a tune for one of those a while back.
Bische

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 02:02:06 PM »

I think i nailed them down, and yes I have loaded up 6 different definitions to compare. Most I have are audi TT or VW, and those matches up great to eachother, not so well to my A4 binary lol. The only binary i found actually use these maps were the S4 m-box.

Could you tell me what differences there are? Only thing I have heard is "the fueling maps are different", but not any specifics..

Does this look right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: