Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 06A906032HS xdf request  (Read 5090 times)
ty058

« on: June 08, 2013, 09:26:42 PM »

Hey guys, Im in need of a .xdf for 06A906032HS . I have looked at Argdub's .ols but there have been many problems, including the addresses being wrong somehow. I just need the basics, not a full .xdf, just enough for a Stage 1-2 tune so I can then continue to test and see how things work. If you have any suggestions or help about converting the .ols addresses/ map locations please let me know. I have read through all the info i can find especially on the wiki. Thanks again.

Below is a stock hs box .bin
userpike

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 10:07:36 PM »

I have looked at Argdub's .ols but there have been many problems, including the addresses being wrong somehow.
which maps are you having a problem with? What problems are you having and be specific if you want answers. LAMFA is the only map I know of that needs correction as far as the address being wrong in Argdub's file

try this one and get back to me. I pulled it out of an HS OLS project I found somewhere.
userpike

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 10:11:38 PM »

the only way to convert to xdf is to do it manually. I read about it in a thread somewhere on here, I'd post a link if I remembered which thread. I know it isn't all that easy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: