Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME7Logger Connection Issues.  (Read 4158 times)
air_forced

« on: September 26, 2012, 12:29:00 PM »

I just stumbled upon this site thanks to JibberJive's thread on how to take and graph logs over on AZ.  What I've seen so far is awesome and I am trying to soak up as much information as I can before I start asking questions. However, I have searched and read through the entire ME7Logger Thread looking for an answer and come up short.

The procedure in JibberJive's thread (here: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/479416) was followed.
Car: 2001.5 Audi S4 M Box. Unknown tune. NefMoto flasher connects and reads. Vag-Com connects and reads. Using the blue ebay cable w/ PTDI drivers installed.

I created my own .bin with NefMoto flasher. I created the .ecu and .cfg files from this .bin.  I have also attempted using one of the stock bins from this forum with no luck.

The error I am getting is "SWnumber Mismatch:  Logging failed (Cause =0x4).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
air_forced

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 10:04:08 PM »

Solved. Updating for future searchers.

If you are having the same issue and know that your software # is correct. Make sure the .cfg file is also correct.  I was lazy and did a copy/paste from a previous .cfg file so I would not have to uncomment everything I wanted logged again.  The .cfg file also has the ECU info in it. Double-check that it is correct.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: