Pages: [1]
Author Topic: edc17 eprom immo off app ( need osme info to build)  (Read 447 times)
beginner

« on: March 05, 2024, 01:37:30 PM »

hello guys i have some knowledge in c# i want to build a simple app that can make immo off in edc17 eprom files with checksum of course
doing some compares i have found that the immo byte is made off using xor with 3
but i dont know any thing about how to make the check sums and where i can find the block offsets and stuff
if some one can help me in that project with a littile explenation that will be great
thanks in advace  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 01:39:48 PM by beginner » Logged
elias

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 03:23:31 PM »

Start by reading EDC17 Funktionsrahmen, there is a dedicated page for the EEPROM Layout.

Afterwards,you just need to write some parser which is able to parse the data structures
and to correct the CRCs.

Anyway, here is my sample implementation for such a tool for MED9.1 written in python:
https://github.com/EliasKotlyar/MED9-EEPROM-Tool

Most of it was written using ChatGPT , which was capable of reading the required informations from the FR(after some OCR using some PDF tool) and generating the required C-Structs. Its pretty straight forward.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: