Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Crossflashing a 018DQ ecu with 518AK file  (Read 3277 times)
giles92

« on: December 12, 2014, 05:06:23 AM »

Ive heard that it it possible to crossflash my 018DQ ecu with a 518AK file. The advantage to this is more accessibility to definition files and maps. Easier for me to stay on the beaten path with what is commonly used. No one ever talks about what is involved in a crossflash. I know the BIN will be updated but what about the eeprom? Do they stay the same as my original DQ or do they also get updated in the crossflash? Mainly, I just wanna know what steps I'll have to take. I have been defining a OLS file for the DQ. I have 19 maps already discovered but its getting more and more difficult to make progress on my own bin. Thanks
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 05:09:57 AM »

Here is an xdf I created for 018DQ. Use it in good health. Most of it is correct, a few axis might not be right, It's been years since I've used tunerpro and haven't kept it updated.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: