Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Citroen berlingo HDI non restart until approx 5 hours  (Read 3231 times)
ian

« on: July 25, 2012, 02:14:51 AM »

Hello to everyone I am new to this site, I got here by word of mouth, I am looking for a standard download for a Citroen berlingo 2.0 HDI with a Siemens SID 801A / 5WS40136C-T
It has an unusual fault where it will do one start in fair weather or foul and if it`s stopped it will not restart for approx 5 hours! even if it runs for 10 hours or 1 second it will make no attempt to restart. All wiring continuity from sensors to ECU and vehicle systems have been confirmed, the BSI has been restarted at least 6 times during the course of the search including the correct sleep/battery disconnect mode too. Rail pressure is correct, rising as cranking commences to 290+ bar, HP pump has blind pressure output of 1340 bar and the injectors have been replaced with known good ones with leakback within spec, I have used an oscilloscope to "see"the signals.
When the engine runs it does so perfectly, performance is good with good economy and the emissions are within spec with no smoke. Conversations with a contact in an ECU repairers have suggested a "loop" that is entered into and perhaps a fresh dowload might resolve the issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: