Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Converting .kp to .xdf  (Read 8289 times)
golfputtputt

« on: October 24, 2013, 05:42:12 PM »

I was told by nyet that mapdump could potentially do this with some versions of .kp. Problem is, I have 3 different types of mapdump from his bundle pack with ecuxplot. mapdump.class, mapdump.exe, and mapdump.jar.

Which one works? How is it used? I hear some say it's executed with command....

attached is the .jar version.

Hope this is posted in the right place. It is related to xdfs  Tongue
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 03:30:51 PM »

I'd rather you post a link to ecuxplot and some instructions...

just posting a .jar isn't a good idea; there is no indication of what version it is, etc.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
golfputtputt

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 08:22:52 PM »

Here's the ECUxplot I got from your .org site yesterday. It was the mac version but I've used the windows version as well. I tried using the mac ecuxplot's mapdump.jar in windows command. I used it similarly to using ME7sum (i.e.: ME7sum In.bin out.bin only map dump in.kp out.xdf)

What am I doing wrong?
userpike

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 10:22:13 PM »

Here's the ECUxplot I got from your .org site yesterday. It was the mac version but I've used the windows version as well. I tried using the mac ecuxplot's mapdump.jar in windows command. I used it similarly to using ME7sum (i.e.: ME7sum In.bin out.bin only map dump in.kp out.xdf)

What am I doing wrong?

the answer is in the second to the last post in the stickied ECUxplot thread located in the logging section of this site.
golfputtputt

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 11:05:15 PM »

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: