Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 8E0909518AK XDF Confirmation  (Read 18709 times)
thelastleroy

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2014, 05:36:57 AM »

BlkSerialKilla:

Thanks for this. I'm finding it very handy today! Any parameters not working right in this xdf, or are they all confirmed good to go with your binary?
BlkSerialKilla

That's Just The Nature Of The Beast...

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2014, 01:28:11 PM »

BlkSerialKilla:

Thanks for this. I'm finding it very handy today! Any parameters not working right in this xdf, or are they all confirmed good to go with your binary?

There are a few tables that are off but are easy to identify when looked at through graphs. Supplementing that there is another xdf I posted that is more up to date as well ; I forgot where I posted it at the moment. If you discover more tables post back Smiley
camarafernandes8

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2024, 12:21:36 PM »

Post your file.
Can you enable launch control for me, and increase turbo pressure a little in this file for me?
camarafernandes8

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2024, 12:25:06 PM »

Post your file.
Can you enable launch control for me, and increase turbo pressure a little in this file for me?
_nameless

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2024, 12:35:34 PM »

Daz has not been with us for 10 years now, and I'm sure a comment he made 10 years ago was not an open invite to hijack someone's thread and beg for handouts. Begging for ecu mods is not tolerated here, this is a diy site. Also, make a new thread, do not post on someone else's when what you are posting has nothing to do with the thread topic. Why are you double posting?? Breaking multiple forum rules, don't be surprised if you find yourself booted. 
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 12:39:40 PM by _nameless » Logged

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
camarafernandes8

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2024, 01:07:11 PM »

Daz has not been with us for 10 years now, and I'm sure a comment he made 10 years ago was not an open invite to hijack someone's thread and beg for handouts. Begging for ecu mods is not tolerated here, this is a diy site. Also, make a new thread, do not post on someone else's when what you are posting has nothing to do with the thread topic. Why are you double posting?? Breaking multiple forum rules, don't be surprised if you find yourself booted. 
I'm sorry, I'm still learning how the rules work here, it won't happen again.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: