Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: HELP Needed - ME7.1 does not connect after successful flash  (Read 697 times)
_nameless

« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 04:57:25 PM »

So I believe the resistor picture you referenced is for the ME7.1.1
My ecu is ME7.1
See below picture of how the back of the PCB looks. I can’t determine which resistor I have to remove, nor can I find any info on this online or in the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most allroads are bel engine code and that is a me7.1.1 and the early ones have the apb and those are me7.1. If you cant get that in boot mode by the standard procedure, odds are the ecu is shot 

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
chrisdrs

« Reply #16 on: Today at 07:03:35 AM »

Yes my engine code is APB. That’s what I was thinking. No point in trying further. I’ll start looking for an ecu. Hard to find the same part number however. I’m thinking that as long as it’s an me7.1 then it should work. I would bench flash it prior to install, but I’d have to remove the immobilizer and from what I’ve read, that process in itself can be tricky. Unless I buy one with immo off already. The real question is if I can throw an s4 ecu instead as they are easier to find. I have to check if the S4 had the APB engine at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: