Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How hard is it  (Read 5525 times)
Gonzo

« on: June 19, 2013, 02:40:44 PM »

to get banned from this place?
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 02:43:11 PM »

to get banned from this place?

Honestly, I don't think anyone's ever been banned that wasn't a spammer. I've considered banning a few different people on occasion, but couldn't find the justification to do so. Why do you ask? This, combined with your other topic has me curious.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Gonzo

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 02:45:33 PM »

I ask because everyone on here is pretty permissive about stuff other people post, yet I always get the end of the stick.

Not only that, but I get mentioned in something I have nothing to do with.

Like why would I even need Maestro? You very well know what kind of projects I've been tackling and they are all out of the scope of Maestro.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 02:47:06 PM by Gonzo » Logged
ddillenger

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 02:49:54 PM »

I don't recall seeing anything about you specifically recently Gonzo, and I read everything. It's possible I just missed it though. Shoot me an email with your concerns, if it's within my perview I'll see what I can do.

EDIT:

I recall the maestro post, and I don't think anyone here (that knows anything) believes you would need to ask that question. I said as much in the thread. Honestly, I was asked by the OP to delete it, and as it contains no useful information, I wouldn't have a problem in doing so.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 02:55:02 PM by ddillenger » Logged

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 01:25:52 PM »

again, this thread is stupid... if you have questions like this or problems PM one of the mods or admins...

Pretty simple, and for someone like you that has been using forums like this for sometime now I'd expect you to know this alone from common sense.

I'll say this one last time, stop making stupid/useless posts.  If you have issues or problems take it up with the team.

Thanks

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
Google Talk: NOTORIOUS.VR
n00bs start here: http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: