Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 08:11:42 PM 
Started by wakaba - Last post by wakaba
Hi guys again, i have a fresh news.

I became deeply involved in the issue of equipment and software.
I tried different programs, both visual me7logger and vehicallogger from mr PRJ (thank you so much for your work).
The result is the same everywhere, my ECU does not responde, no matter how hard I try.
Variant with removed the dashboard fuse allready was used (not working).
For example, if I connect the kess(china ofc) and want to get the ID, everything works, remap and etc with kess all works.
VCDS diagnostics works too.
But as soon as the question arises about connecting some kind of logger, there is no positive result.
I tried the dual-k cable that I bought for VCDS, I made it work with the visual logger(by changing drivers to VCP), but the ECU does not response.
I also tried to connect scanmatic 2 pro, separately or through a vehicallogger, but the result is still negative.

Regards,
Daniel

Damn, it’s a stupid situation, but literally in a few minutes I solved my problem by setting the speed limit to 30 seconds in vehiCalLogger.
So next time i will send normal logs.
Thank you guys.

on: Yesterday at 08:01:33 PM 
Started by wakaba - Last post by wakaba
So you need a different cable. If you can't make logs, nobody can help you.
VCDS does not produce logs suitable for tuning on ME7.

Hi guys again, i have a fresh news.

I became deeply involved in the issue of equipment and software.
I tried different programs, both visual me7logger and vehicallogger from mr PRJ (thank you so much for your work).
The result is the same everywhere, my ECU does not responde, no matter how hard I try.
Variant with removed the dashboard fuse allready was used (not working).
For example, if I connect the kess(china ofc) and want to get the ID, everything works, remap and etc with kess all works.
VCDS diagnostics works too.
But as soon as the question arises about connecting some kind of logger, there is no positive result.
I tried the dual-k cable that I bought for VCDS, I made it work with the visual logger(by changing drivers to VCP), but the ECU does not response.
I also tried to connect scanmatic 2 pro, separately or through a vehicallogger, but the result is still negative.

Regards,
Daniel

on: Yesterday at 07:54:06 PM 
Started by merlinneo - Last post by _nameless
Eskonf (end staging) is just the i/o's if you do not configure the code words to disable the functions it will still throw codes for it. You can also disable the abs and cluster related issues by setting  CW_CAN_R and CWCS or you can do it the uncivilised way and just delete the error codes from it.

on: Yesterday at 01:45:23 PM 
Started by Steven97i1 - Last post by Steven97i1
If this file doesn't help, then nothing will help you ... 

This file helped me quite alot!
Thank you!

on: Yesterday at 01:42:56 PM 
Started by Steven97i1 - Last post by Steven97i1
You're not supposed to import a random non matching damos into your binary. Instead you should use compare mode...

At this point you're having issues with basic computer / OLS knowledge.
You're gonna have to get through that if you want to get anywhere with this. Nobody is going to hold your hand.

If it's too difficult then pay someone for a file.

Yes exactly, normaly i just search the net for DAmos or mappack, Winols or Tunerpro idc.
import and go.

Never used Winols besides changing 1 bit to disable EGR or something with right adress or right Column knowlegde!

but thank you very much for the help, i will now get onto searching for maps with my file and the right mappack as comparision!

thankyou very much!

on: Yesterday at 12:55:56 PM 
Started by Xenophreak - Last post by prj
Want to do dpf and egr delete. And Winols cannot do ck correction without plugin.

Which flash tool are you using for read and write?

on: Yesterday at 11:57:45 AM 
Started by merlinneo - Last post by merlinneo
Hi

Ive seen a lot of post regarding readiness and in the process in sorting the map on my 1.8t converted Corrado.

Obviously I have a lot of deletes on there and currently struggling with readiness.
oxygen sensor heating (no rear 02 installed) removed from ESKONF
oxygen sensor ( no rear 02 installed) removed from ESKONF
evap emissions (no evap anything) removed from ESKONF

What are the implications of leaving these be? i only have error codes for ABS AIRBAG and CLUSTER as these are missing and from my understanding should cause no issues with the driving of the car.

Any input would be great, I haven't uploaded my .bin at this time as i would like to figure this all out myself.

Thanks

on: Yesterday at 11:41:59 AM 
Started by Rick81 - Last post by celtempperformance
Probably Kess v2, maybe mpps? Otherwise Ktag does

on: Yesterday at 06:48:54 AM 
Started by obdhacker - Last post by ASTROLIDER
SEED KEY mitsubishi, level 5 (27 05).
Dash:
micro 70F3421 eeprom 93c76.

seed                key

15 B8 E7 BC      62 E1 C7 05
4F 59 23 C8      3A 0A E9 71
70 69 19 C6      EB 9A 8E 5F
valid seed key.

I must apply an algorithm that resolves the key based on the input seed, I still don't know which algorithm to apply. At first I used basic summation and I did not obtain positive results.

on: Yesterday at 06:47:24 AM 
Started by obdhacker - Last post by ASTROLIDER
SEED KEY mitsubishi, level 5 (27 05).
Dash:
micro 70F321 eeprom 93c76.

seed                key

15 B8 E7 BC      62 E1 C7 05
4F 59 23 C8      3A 0A E9 71
70 69 19 C6      EB 9A 8E 5F
valid seed key.

I must apply an algorithm that resolves the key based on the input seed, I still don't know which algorithm to apply. At first I used basic summation and I did not obtain positive results.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10