Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Wideband LAMFA  (Read 46009 times)
ibizacupra

« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2012, 03:18:40 AM »

Make proper logs with setzi's tool and you will /know/ instead of guessing.
FBSTABGM looks just wrong to me, KFLBTS in this setup looks almost useless. The 0.5 will do nothing in most conditions because LAMFA is richer.

Why disable LAMBTSZW completely? It is very effective when tuned right.
LAMFA at 2000-4000 RPM is pretty useless, it will not really do anything. Depending on the turbo size, go all out on LAMFA after the spool is instant. in 2nd gear WOT.
If you want to enrich at lower RPM's, enrich based on actual load via KFLAMKR and KFLAMKRL. So that you have adequate enrichment without dumping fuel in the slow spool zone, and use LAMFA in instant spool zone...

Use KFLBTS properly for component protection, don't make it always active...

Before I get flamed to high hell again - this is just how I would do things, it's not the only way to do things, it might not be the same others do, etc.

enrich based on actual load via KFLAMKR and KFLAMKRL.
enrich based on ign retard?
ibizacupra

« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2012, 12:39:15 PM »

just a quick update.. on polo TL... I raised the TABGBTS up to 650 from 399 and lamfa worked as told with KFLBTS coming in only after 7500rpm
lamfa was'nt set to the value I posted earlier.. as it was obviously not correct..  Raising the temp threshold seems to for whatever reason stopped the fuel dumping.

313bhp/290lbft 19psi boost (its running an IHI on 550's running 4bar)
intercooler sux tho, 10psi pressure drop which I now need to fix. mapping tho went very straightforward thus far.
prj

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2012, 02:33:59 PM »

enrich based on ign retard?

You can, you can also enrich based on actual load if you map top row, as that is always active.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Il Signor Zetec

« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2012, 02:52:48 AM »

And how do you correctly calibrate timing then?

I already said that my main fueling is not coming from LAMBTS, multiple times. I just use it for additional enrichment, to drift between about 0.83 and 0.77 lambda. You seem to ignore this though.
I use LAMFA, KFLAMKR, KFLAMKRL for main fueling.

Hello where can I find kflamkr and kflamkrl on a S3 1.8t AMK/bam map?
Thank you
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: