Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Nefmoto community project: Stage1 2.7t ME7.1.1 Allroad (BEL 4Z7907551R-0003)  (Read 53681 times)
dguy_mep

Various other projects of mine have taken precedence so the Allroad has been 'reduced' to daily status.  I'd love to collab, however I definitely need to finish my MGB swap before I open up another can of worms.
xr4ti

Attached is a log from my stock 05 allroad tip, 150k miles, version T.  It feels pretty healthy.
xr4ti

cam changeover is not smooth...
ahalfacre5

Various other projects of mine have taken precedence so the Allroad has been 'reduced' to daily status.  I'd love to collab, however I definitely need to finish my MGB swap before I open up another can of worms.

After a pretty exhausting 2 years now of moving, changing jobs, etc, the allroad sat on the back burner as well. Happy to report the family is now settled into the home we recently bought, and life is much more stable. Recently have gotten back to working on the audi and on this project. Unfortunately there are some things I need to re-learn and I got sidetracked for a bit trying to sort out a the stereotypical "burble" tune, but, I'm now ready to dive back in. I'll get some logs done over the next few days on my revised stage 1, and hopefully I can spark back up some interest.
mrjthatturboguy

I picked up a 03 AR tip with 210k for $800 about 2 weeks ago, driven by a granny. Last night had a bad experience with flashing a 551S file but managed to get it done with P1681 disabled file I found on s4wiki to code out EGTs using a translated xdf from a 551s, no codes for it but the car feels nearly the same from stock, super excited to see this thread still alive and kicking! Let's go stage 1 and up builds, I guess I'll look and see if I actually coded these out right, VCDS doesn't show them faulty anymore so maybe? I zeroed out all of their values  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: